Random good picture Not show
1. In sum, the mixed economy is a middle way between the market and the command political economies.
2. Production decisions in the mixed economy are primarily demand-oriented, driven by the market mechanism.
3. But the idea of the mixed economy was hardly less grandiose.
4. The managed mixed economy and a highly developed system of collective social provision were the means for achieving these values.
5. The programme's emphasis on a mixed economy also met little resistance.
6. Which of the following best describes a mixed economy?
7. We had converged with Western Europe to the mixed economy.
8. This article thinks mixed economy and mixture ownership is two concepts.
9. Modern market economy is the mixed economy that the government intervenes moderately.
10. The privatization programme has been recognized as a major break with the mixed economy consensus.
11. However, firms and households can be constrained by the state in the mixed economy.
12. The Griffiths proposals were based on the further development of a mixed economy of welfare.
13. What he actually offered was a vigorous defence of the mixed economy with a passing assault on Treasury investment rules.
14. These programmes were founded on a comprehensive Welfare State system complemented by the demand management of an expanding mixed economy.
15. The situation in relation to sponsorship is, I think, quite good: I like a mixed economy.
16. All the same, the 1988 results give Socialist defenders of the mixed economy new ammunition to fire at would-be privatisers.
17. Ours is not a pure price economy but a mixed economy.
17. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
18. Reports are due out later in the day on factory orders and pending home sales that are expected to also provide additional evidence of a mixed economy.
19. Does this round of intervention mark a return to socialism, or even the old mixed economy?
20. A courteous and scholarly former finance minister who launched reforms in 1991 that unshackled India's mixed economy, he has been an effective envoy for India.
21. Both use communist symbolism, but in practice support the mixed economy and rule of law.
More similar words: economy, economic recovery, mixed, economic, economics, economist, economical, economically, autonomy, agronomy, redecorate, fixed, astronomer, ergonomics, autonomous, decorum, decorate, decorated, decorative, concede, second, confederacy, confederation, reconcile, secondary, take control, to the contrary, reconciliation, be considered as, be concerned about.