Similar words: measured, measure up, measurement, measure up to, pleasure, figure out, embrasure, the same as. Meaning: v. determine the measurements of something or somebody, take measurements of.
Random good picture Not show
1. This medicine must be measured out exactly.
2. The pharmacist carefully measured out a dose of herbal medicine and told me how to brew it.
3. Measure out 100 grams of flour.
4. I'd already measured out the ingredients.
5. Measure out 250 grams of flour and sift it into a large mixing bowl.
6. Suddenly feeling faint, she measured out her length on the floor.
7. He measured out a cup of milk and added it to the mixture.
8. Suddenly feeling faint, he measured out his length on the floor.
9. In spite of her good salary, she measured out every dollar needed for household expenses.
10. Life measures out its rewards in ways unrelated to how people deserve them.
11. He measured out thirty paces and stared up at the crenellated boundary wall which was about twenty feet high.
12. The faces around her suppliant, wary - she is in a benevolent lull,(Sentencedict) she measures out wit and wisdom.
13. He squeezed by Emma, who was measuring out the Maxweii House, and took the frame into the bathroom.
14. And time is measured out by the di-dock, di-dock of a Ping-pong table.
15. We should measure out rewards according to merits.
16. For jewelry: Measure out one-fourth cup vodka in a shallow drinking glass or bowl. Drop in jewelry and let soak for 5-10 minutes.
17. Measure out the flour and use a pair of knives to cut the shortening in.
18. Measure out one cup of rice and pour it into a pot.
19. Change the belief, measure out each with care and you can create otherworldly violet.
20. Use the funnel again to measure out the tealeaves into your teapot.
21. There is no sense to measure out 0 liters, so this value must not be counted.
22. To make the cake, first measure out 200 grams of flour and 75 grams of butter.
23. Measure out the degrees of each internal angle of each triangle.
24. Prepare your mise en place. Measure out the flour, get the canned tomatoes open, dice everything ready to go, start the rice cooker, and so on.
25. Can I use instrument to measure out the energy in the energy chamber?
26. Then you take the rope you brought from the cellar and measure out four lengths, cutting them with your penknife.
27. If younger children want to feed your fish it's usually best to measure out the correct amount for them.
28. Anyway, please do incoming test to check the surface and measure out of roundness in Jutal.
More similar words: measured, measure up, measurement, measure up to, pleasure, figure out, embrasure, the same as, sure, for sure, ensure, assure, leisure, composure, exposure, make sure, to be sure, care of, casual, as usual, casualty, moreover, be aware of, take care of, more or less, stereotype, all of a sudden, preoccupied, mean, die out.