Similar words: fragmentation, segment, lamentation, argumentation, implementation, market structure, orientation, indentation.
Random good picture Not show
1. The chapter begins by explaining the importance of market segmentation within the study of marketing.
2. Last year he successfully introduced the concept of market segmentation into a major corporate division.
3. In each case, market segmentation offers an answer to the marketer.
4. Market segmentation is then defined and two main segmentation criteria are explained.
5. When I was ready to implement market segmentation, I went back to many of these same people.
6. Market segmentation is especially important in consumer markets, where the numbers of potential buyers can be measured in millions.
7. Market Segmentation is an important step in STP and Customer Relationship Management.
8. As a special case of the securities market segmentation, China's B-share discount issue attracts many attention.
9. To research on market segmentation and decision tree of knowledge, the papers realize the basic algorithm.
10. Market segmentation brings us to the third factor that boosts advertising effectiveness.
11. Through market segmentation, reshape business processes and take the professional road.
12. Typicalapplications include market segmentation, customer profiling, fraud detection, evaluation of retail promotions, and credit risk analysis.
13. The strategy of market segmentation can help to cultivate customer loyalty and achieve benefit maximization.
14. Then using workforce market segmentation theory I analyzed the impact of the flow of rural laborer to cities on the urban employment and the wage rate.
15. When I would hear of problems, I would often blame them on our past failure to do market segmentation.
16. Two key elements that have been incorporated into the pre-packaged systems are a scorecard and market segmentation.
17. The second way in which imperfect competition can affect trade is through market segmentation.
18. The relationship between qualifications and jobs is attenuated by the complexities of labour market segmentation and this itself is subject to local diversification.
19. When duopoly enterprises make price game and result in competition, the competitive equilibrium price will be crossed, which further leads to market segmentation as well.sentencedict.com
20. Finally, according to the goal to build an international shanghai and to set up the harmonious society, the paper give some ideas about solving labor market segmentation problem.
21. This paper further probes into the theory of labor market segmentation ( LMS ).
22. With software program , we Simulate the Decision Tree Algorithm in the market segmentation.
23. The introduction of relationship marketing into the consumer market brings brand - new implications for market segmentation.
More similar words: fragmentation, segment, lamentation, argumentation, implementation, market structure, orientation, indentation, proportional representation, presentation, representation, disorientation, market, misrepresentation, upmarket, supermarket, marketing, free market, bull market, marketplace, stock market, market economy, incantation, argumentative, plantation, ostentatious, confrontation, ostentatiously, confrontational, segregation.