Random good picture Not show
31. Rocks may not seem initially to be particularly magnetic.
32. He harvested a magnetic puff of amnesia. 2.
33. It is also possible to use a magnetic separator.
34. It's been to the magnetic and geomagnetic north poles.
35. Believing in your Dreams is a powerful magnetic force!
36. The transfer medium is magnetic tape.
37. The magnetic resonator tests show no damage.
38. A compass needle points to the magnetic north pole.
39. The mineral is weakly magnetic.
40. Some 500 details of people's credit card magnetic stripes were found on computers.
41. It was a magnetic mountain where a compass did not work, and it was easy to lose your bearing.
42. Subject Index. % % % Description: Magnetic resonance has long demonstrated its tremendous versatility in many areas of science.
43. At security checkpoints,[www.Sentencedict.com] the metal detection machines were set so high that magnetic strips on credit cards could set them off.
44. The firm designs and sells magnetic and optical sensors for use on factory production lines.
45. But as decades passed, the magnetic charts became less accurate.
46. One is that the light-sensitive pigments of the eye could also act as magnetic sense organs.
47. Magnetic boards are expensive and used in a similar way as felt boards.
48. Maybe it is these that enable them to feel within their bodies the contours of the earth's magnetic forces.
49. The newly created Reclamation Service exerted a magnetic pull on the best engineering graduates in the country.
50. The reason for the low upper limit on the internal magnetic dipole moment is not properly understood.
51. These are referred to as Media Items and include magnetic tapes, disks, etc.
52. In order for a planet to possess a magnetosphere it need not have an internal magnetic dipole moment.
53. Application of the local magnetic variation to the recorded heading will give the true heading.
54. Undoubtedly they were places with magnetic stones and high natural radiation - things much rarer than in our modem technological society.
55. The earth's magnetic field is constantly changing in both direction and intensity.
56. The researchers relied on the ability of the material to repel a magnetic field[sentencedict.com], a trademark of superconductors.
57. Baker suggests three possible reasons why human sinus bones should be naturally magnetic.
58. Of special interest are the clearly presented sections on spectral jumps, and single-spin magnetic resonance experiments.
59. What had happened was that the passage of electrical current created huge magnetic forces which constricted the tube.
60. To understand this behaviour we must consider the magnetic quantisation in terms of the Landau levels.
More similar words: genetic, magnitude, at one time, athletic, aesthetic, theoretical, foreigner, designer, image, damage, diagnose, imagery, diagnoses, diagnosis, willingness, magazine, network, planet, cabinet, Internet, nonetheless, planetarium, get in, let in, get into, retire, retired, sometime, by the time, all the time.