Random good picture Not show
1. She began a torrid love affair with a theatrical designer.
2. He had a brief but passionate love affair with an older woman.
3. The exposure of the minister's love affair forced him to resign.
4. The novel originally came from a true love affair.
5. He denied his father's rumoured love affair.
6. Their love affair began against a backdrop of war.
7. Their love affair is an open secret.
8. A thwarted love affair is the stuff of fiction.
9. He was distracted with an unhappy love affair.
10. forbid a doctor to have a love affair with a patient.
11. The love affair added a little zest to her life.
12. Her love affair with ballet began when she was ten.
13. She was at rock bottom. Her long-term love affair was breaking up and so was she.
14. Their love affair was played out against the background of a country at war.
15. With the end of my love affair, I lost all the self-confidence I once had.
16. The stages in her love affair with Harry are perceptively written.
17. She entered upon a love affair which was to ruin her marriage.
18. Their friendship turned into a red-hot love affair.
19. They finally confessed their secret love affair.
20. I've had a love affair with speedway for 40 years; so have the fans.sentencedict.com/love affair.html
21. A love affair By the 1960s, when my own association with the hotel began, the Algonquin was all legend.
22. She hoped Angus wanted to rekindle their love affair, as she did.
23. Or has your love affair with the World Wide Web started to cool?
24. His love affair with the Championship is such that he has not once been beaten in the final.
25. Mankind's love affair with the apple goes back a long way.
26. Burton had been involved in a love affair with a woman who ended up taking most of his money.
27. We had quarrels, reconciliations - it was a love affair really.
28. For the Prince it was the beginning of a love affair.
29. While we planted wild poppies, Mrs Saulitis told me about her love affair with the sergeant.
30. Others say Honda is keen to rekindle its old love affair.
More similar words: affair, state of affairs, affable, fair, fairy, affability, unfair, fairly, love, fair play, glove, clove, lover, all over, above all, fall in love, hand in glove, all over again, all over the world, fall in love with, by fair means or foul, over and over, leaf, deaf, off and on, reveal, quite a few, effacement, fail, serve as.