Random good picture Not show
(1) If you play as Louis XIV, the famed Sun King, you'll have a creative leader who grants you free culture upgrades.
(2) French noblewoman. The lover of Louis XIV, she had four children with him.
(3) Although he did vigorous daily exercise, Louis XIV only took two baths in his long life.
(4) Next day, Louis XIV was in the best of humours.
(5) The entire building embodies the Louis XIV pursued by luxury and the noble and dignified.
(6) Was it not Louis XIV, fulfilling the request of Louis XIII?
(7) The French Bourbon dynasty is strong, even though Louis XIV is aging.
(8) Beloved by Louis XIV, orange trees outline a formal garden at Versailles[http://sentencedict.com/louis xiv.html], the royal residence just outside Paris.
(9) Four - year - old Louis XIV becomes King of France upon the death of his father, Louis XIII.
(10) Louis XIV, also known as the Sun King, reigned as King of France for 72 years, longer than any other European monarch.
(11) 1643 - Four-year-old Louis XIV becomes King of France upon the death of his father, Louis XIII.
(12) Louis XIV had spent much of his long reign fighting expensive wars.
(13) Bishop Fenelon, a contemporary of Louis XIV, was an eminent and great philosopher, a critic of government, and tutor to the Duke of Burgoyne, heir to the French throne.
(14) Jean de la Moussaye can trace his lineage back to Louis XIV.
(15) Atone time, Winston owned the famous Hope Diamond, once the property of French King Louis XIV.
(16) On the wall is a picture of the french king Louis XIV.
(17) What would the Duke of Marlborough ? have been without Louis XIV?
(18) Versailles was made the capital of France by King Louis XIV in 1682 and remained the capital (except for a short time) until 1789 when it was moved back to Paris.
(19) Previous cases include a man convinced(6) he was the French "Sun King", Louis XIV, and a woman who believed she was being attacked with microwaves, Japanese embassy official Yoshikatsu Aoyagi said.
(20) You then leave Paris and take a short drive to the magnificent Palace of Versailles, the home of Louis XIV.
(21) This style embodied the political, social and cultural conditions during the rule of Louis XIV , and reflected the rationalism ideology and absolute monarchy.
(22) Petite brides Catherine de Medici and Mary Tudor ( aka Bloody Mary ) both wore high heels to their royal weddings a century before French king Louis XIV was born.
(23) Ludwig commissioned this castle as a tribute to one of his idols, the Sun King, Louis XIV of France, and his elaborate Palace of Versailles.
(24) France has had fifty years of military and administrative excellence under Louis XIV, the Sun King and his servants.
(25) In the case of France again, since we're talking so much about Louis XIV, they call the Estates General, which is to represent all the provinces after the assassination of Henry IV in 1610 or 1612.
(26) It specializes in developing and manufacturing soft furniture, modern solid wood, French Louis XIII and Louis Louis XIV style series, classical furniture and curtain.
More similar words: guise, cruise, anguish, disguise, languish, altruism, linguist, requisite, inquisitor, linguistic, altruistic, relinquish, loud, flour, flout, clout, all out, inquisitive, acquisition, distinguish, inquisition, cloud, blouse, aloud, distinguished, roll out, pull out, sell out, loudly, bail out.