Random good picture Not show
1. It will be difficult to live down this humiliation.
2. Labour was also unable to live down its reputation as the party of high taxes.
3. They've gone to live down south.
4. They live down to the teacher's expectations of them.
5. It's impossible for him to live down the insult given by his political opponent.
6. My parents live down in Florida, but they come up to Chicago every summer.
7. She found it hard to live down her reputation as a second-rate actress.
8. One can survive everything nowadays, except death, and live down anything, except a good reputation. Oscar Wilde
9. They live down in London.
10. After his release from prison, John vowed to live down his crimes.
11. He hopes to live down the scandal caused by the divorce proceedings.
11. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
12. They live down town.
13. I'm afraid I'll never live down that tactless remark I made.
14. After his release from prison, he vowed to live down his crimes.
15. And they've evolved perfectly to live down here in the dark.
16. My son has taken up with the Jones boys who live down the road.
17. One good thing is that the extended family of toothless hillbillies who used to live down the street moved away.
18. However, there is no way, under the helpless in every possible way, or to live down.
More similar words: come down, lie down, take down, close down, write down, dived, settle down, live, alive, liver, perceived, live out, live on, lively, deliver, delivery, live up to, live with, observed, involved, depraved, improved, reserved, livid, aggrieved, washed out, weed out, feed on, based on, oblivion.