Random good picture Not show
(1) Second, this system calamitous political incentives.
(2) We are exposed to the most calamitous accidents.
(3) Emblematic of this calamitous development has been the motorisation of Chinese mobility.
(4) In the past few months Japan had suffered calamitous setbacks at the Battles of the Philippine Sea, Leyte Gulf, and Iwo Jima. Sentencedict.com
(5) Plenty of Christians have tried their hand at putting their beliefs into prose or poetry, usually with calamitous aesthetic results.
(6) It remains to be seen whether all this makes the world safe from calamitous currency crunches.
(7) For thousands of years, this strange sight has frightened millions, and has been thought to portend evil or calamitous events.
(8) In all these respects, the environment in many developing countries is calamitous.
(9) When central banks put themselves at the disposal of finance ministries, the results can be calamitous.
(10) Light reveals the subtle alteration of things, the sly or calamitous impermanence or mortal life.
(11) The rich world faces a nasty recession but that recession need not be calamitous.
More similar words: calamity, calamus, fortuitous, circuitous, iniquitous, gratuitous, ubiquitous, felicitous, solicitous, duplicitous, fortuitously, infelicitous, serendipitous, political action committee, Islamic, amity, laminated, stick it out, dormitory, mitochondria, scalable, escalator, on a large scale, glamorous, clamorous, salacious, riotous, covetous, riotously, momentous.