Random good picture Not show
1. Isaac Newton solved the final problem in the Copernican hypothesis by demonstrating that planetary motion was caused by gravitation.
2. Listen and read about Isaac Newton.
3. Isaac Newton had a bitter feud with Leibniz.
4. Isaac Newton invented the reflecting telescope in 1668.Sentencedict.com
5. Isaac Newton was a great scientist and mathematician.
6. When Isaac Newton built his laws of motion in the 17th century, he imagined space and time as some invisible matrix through which we pass without changing them.
7. Isaac Newton , theoretical physicist and mathematician, was born in 1642.
8. Isaac Newton and Edmond Halley once dissected a dolphin on the table of a coffee house in London.
9. Sir Isaac Newton is best known for explaining how gravity works.
10. Isaac NEWTON: Laws of motion, Law of gravity, Calculus, Reflecting telescope.
11. Notable former Cambridge students include Oliver Cromwell, Isaac Newton, Charles Darwin and Stephen Hawking.
12. One was Sir Isaac Newton, another Michael Faraday. The third was James Clerk Maxwell.
13. S. ) system . It is named for Isaac Newton, whose second law of motion describes the changes a force can produce in the motion of a body.
14. Francis Bacon, Robert Boyle, and Isaac Newton in England; and other early physical scientists.
15. We owe the discovery of prismatic spectrum to Isaac Newton.
16. Sir Isaac Newton, Michael Faraday, Charles Babbage, Geoffrey Chaucer, William Shakespeare, Charles Dickens, Sir Winston Churchill, William Wilberforce, John, Paul, George and Ringo.
17. Sir Isaac Newton, the great scientist of the seventeenth century, first studied gravitation.
18. It was Sir Isaac Newton who discovered the law of gravity.
19. After Isaac Newton worked out the law of gravity in 1687, his friend Edmund Halley became fascinated with comets.
20. Sir Isaac Newton , mathematician and physicist, is one of the foremost scientific intellects of all time.
21. Isaac Newton later discovered that comets move in elliptical, oval-shaped orbits around the Sun, and correctly predicted that they could return again and again.
22. One example of a crucial event was the discovery of universal gravitation by Sir Isaac Newton in 1687.
23. It was a mystery that had eluded the intellectual efforts of Isaac Newton and teased the mind of Albert Einstein.
24. That was a favorite argument all through the eighteenth century, especially under the influence of Sir Isaac Newton and his cosmogony.
25. But suddenly Britain was full of physicists –there was Robert Hooke, Robert Boyle –and even some people not called Robert, like Isaac Newton.
26. Prof Hawking, who hold the post of Lucasian Professor of Mathematics, a chair once occupied by a Sir Isaac Newton, first developed symptoms of motor neurone disease at the age of 21.
27. The color wheel or color circle is the basic tool for combining colors. The first circular color diagram was designed by Sir Isaac Newton in 1666.
28. Not long after Galileo saw the moon up close, inventors like Johannes Kepler, Isaac Newton and N. Cassegrain made a succession of major innovations in telescope design.
29. The discovery of that result, which was made independently by Sir Isaac Newton (English) and Gottfried Wilhelm Leibniz (German).
30. He had three portraits on his wall.One was Sir Isaac Newton, another Michael Faraday.The third was James Clerk Maxwell.
More similar words: disagree, disabled, disaster, reprisal, disappear, disastrous, disability, misanthropy, ton, tone, get on, stone, put on, act on, button, sit on, up to now, at once, wait on, proton, rest on, cotton, antonym, skeleton, start on, button up, glutton, count on, astonish, comment on.