Random good picture Not show
1. People are not interchangeable parts.
2. His greatest innovation was the use of interchangeable parts.
3. This machine has interchangeable parts.
4. INTERCHANGEABLE PARTS: use an interchangeable part for the internal region of the spring side.
4. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
5. Vehicles use lots of interchangeable parts — from hoses and tubes to nuts and bolts.
6. There are no interchangeable parts between Ford and Toyota vehicles, as our hybrid drive units are engineered differently and use completely unique software to manage the whole system.
7. By manufacturing interchangeable parts, he completed the work within the terms of the contract.
8. Precision measurement is the key to producing interchangeable parts and mass producing goods.
9. The smart guys use interchangeable parts to get their costs down.
10. By 1856, the company could produce 150 weapons per day using interchangeable parts, efficient production lines and specially designed precision machinery.
11. In 1855, Colt opened what was the world's largest private armament factory, in which he employed advanced manufacturing techniques such as interchangeable parts and an organized production line.
12. Whitney did succeed on another front, demonstrating how manufacturing could be dramatically accelerated through the use of interchangeable parts.
13. GMZ suction-type pump in accordance with different media, with a variety of interchangeable parts material flow, applied to transport abrasive or corrosive, large granular or fine particle slurry.
More similar words: interchange, changeable, unchangeable, exchangeable, interminable, perchance, merchant, manageable, change, merchandise, exchange, changeless, in exchange for, exchange rate, climate change, separable, intercom, irreparable, inseparable, intercept, intercede, intercity, intercourse, intercessor, counterpart, sexual intercourse, intercontinental, interminably, parts, depart.