Random good picture Not show
1. Give it to me in a nutshell.
2. Just tell me the story in a nutshell.
3. The nutshell includes the kernel.
4. To put it in a nutshell, we're bankrupt.
5. That, in a nutshell, is what we're doing.
6. Well, to put it in a nutshell, we're lost.
7. In a nutshell, the owners thought they knew best.
8. Okay, that's our proposal in a nutshell. Any questions?
9. Unemployment is rising, prices are increasing; in a nutshell, the economy is in trouble.
10. My hon. Friend had it in a nutshell.
11. You've put it in a nutshell.
12. In a nutshell, they behaved like spoiled kids.
13. Here, in a nutshell, is the story.
14. This, in a nutshell, is the argument of this book.
15. Bob put it in a nutshell when he said the problems was essentially a lack of communication.
16. In a nutshell, remortgaging means switching to another mortgage with a lower rate for a fixed amount of time.
17. Put in a nutshell(sentencedict.com), it puts the whole concept of justice into jeopardy.
18. In a nutshell, this is how it appears to me.
19. In a nutshell, be sure of your requirements before choosing a printer.
20. In a nutshell, the state government is expected to be $2 million in debt by the end of the year.
21. This, in a nutshell, is how closed organizational systems become self-defeating.
22. All this then, in a nutshell, is the true significance of our work.
23. In a nutshell(Sentencedict), wireless operators are expected to be the low-cost providers in the video to the home market.
24. There in a nutshell, as my father put it, was the whole thing.
25. He had put the whole situation in a nutshell.
26. 'Do you like his new girlfriend?'' To put it in a nutshell, no.'
27. She had summed up his immediate task in a nutshell.
28. A study of women at work says, in a nutshell, that opportunities have opened up dramatically.
29. That, for me, sums up the movie in a nutshell.
30. I'll give you my opinion of the human race in a nutshell... their heart's in the right place, but their head is a thoroughly inefficient organ. W. Somerset Maugham
More similar words: in a nutshell, cut short, outsell, shell, hell, hello, bombshell, T-shirt, chat show, gift shop, sweatshop, outset, nut, outside, outsider, outsource, outside of, peanut, minute, whereabouts, outstanding, minutia, outstretched, nutrient, nutrition, groundnut, minuteness, nutritious, diminution, diminutive.