Random good picture Not show
1. The astronaut was welcomed with joyous , resounding acclaim.
2. The Redskins opened the season by scoring a resounding/stunning/impressive 25-3 victory against/over Detroit.
3. There was a resounding slap as Andrew struck him violently across the face.
4. Supporters gave the team three resounding cheers.
5. The boulder hit the ground with a resounding thud.
6. She scored a resounding triumph over her rival.
7. He hit the water with a resounding slap.
8. The show was a resounding success.
9. The plan was a resounding success/failure.
10. The question was answered with a resounding yes.
11. The film was/scored a resounding success.
12. The bell made a resounding clang.
13. The evening was a resounding success.
14. The colonel was rewarded with a resounding cheer from the men.
15. This is the one blemish on an otherwise resounding success.
16. Last night's resounding victory over Birmingham City has virtually assured them of promotion.
17. Double rhythms, resounding through the lyric depiction and connecting with each other , indicate the thespian place of mankind and the cognition of the writer to this thespian place.
18. By now, the whole room was resounding to the sound of the team's chants.
19. Her remarks were met with resounding cheers.
19. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
20. This appeal proved a resounding success.
21. The answer has to be a resounding no.
22. They achieved an immediate and resounding success.
23. That resounding success, moreover, was followed by others.
24. His foray into biography is also a resounding success.
25. The organisers claimed the conference was a resounding success.
26. The answer appears to be a resounding yes.
27. Then, with a resounding smack, she slapped Claudia's face.
28. When the villagers were asked if they wanted the factory to be built, the answer was a resounding yes.
29. That puts the president in a tight spot if the vote is not a resounding 'yes'.
30. The good weather helped to make the occasion a resounding success.
More similar words: abounding, astounding, surrounding, founding father, surroundings, compound interest, abound in, funding, understanding, misunderstanding, correspondingly, corresponding to, resource, sound, resourceful, sound off, ultrasound, landing, ending, pending, branding, finding, lending, spending, demanding, unending, expanding, outstanding, impending, depending.