Random good picture Not show
1. She prostituted herself in order to support her children.
2. I meditate in order to relax.
3. understand yourself in order to better understanding others.
4. He walked about in order to keep warm.
5. They diplomatized in order to win victory.
6. 'You're right,' Rita said, in order to pacify him.
7. She skipped lunch in order to go shopping.
8. Some turned to prostitution in order to survive.
9. Teamwork is required in order to achieve these aims.
10. The government plans to cut taxes in order to stimulate the economy.
10. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
11. They work long hours in order to take home a fat wage packet.
12. These flowers are brightly coloured in order to attract butterflies.
13. We need more feedback from the consumer in order to improve our goods.
14. We should plant more and more trees in order to live better and more healthy in the future.
15. He gave up a permanent job in order to freelance.
16. In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different.
17. Many old people skimp on food and heating in order to meet their bills.
18. Would rather go low to the dust, in order to bloom.
19. He hashed a phrase in order to colour the sentence.
20. The minister held a press conference in order to pre-empt criticism in the newspapers.
21. People put up their homes as collateral in order to raise the money to invest in the scheme.
22. In order to maximize profit the firm would seek to maximize output.
23. She decided to be a nun in order to avoid meeting him.
24. Both sides met in order to try to resolve their differences.
25. The police beat the door down in order to get into the building.
27. Most schools are extremely unwilling to cut down on staff in order to cut costs.
28. They have to have a basic understanding of computers in order to use the advanced technology.
29. Therefore, he went to work in an architect's office in order to learn how to design buildings.
30. He had to go through the usual rigmarole of signing legal papers in order to complete the business deal.
More similar words: in order that, in order, order, border, disorder, border on, out of order, dictionary order, in other words, undertake, minor, near to, cartoon, start off, prior to, casino, report on, heinous, minority, cash in on, give ear to, in support of, avant-garde, carcinomas, cord, word, record, afford to, can afford, in a word.