Random good picture Not show
1. In consequence he lost his place.
2. In consequence of your bad work I am forced to dismiss you.
3. She was found guilty, and lost her job in consequence .
4. His death was totally unexpected and, in consequence, no plans had been made for his replacement.
5. She was over the age limit and, in consequence, her application was rejected.
6. The child was born deformed in consequence of an injury to its mother.
7. In consequence(sentencedict.com), one might make two predictions.
8. Children's development opportunities suffer in consequence.
9. In consequence, the trust fund is accumulating surpluses.
10. In consequence, Rome had recourse to diplomacy and negotiation.
11. There were in consequence substantial changes afoot.
12. In consequence of this they loved him dearly.
13. In consequence of the agreement, Mr. Mahmoud gave up possession to the landlord.
14. In consequence we have developed restrictive practices and engineering, at best, are only partially aware of the business objectives.
15. In consequence we must insist that staff moving about the building on their own should not use the lifts.
16. In consequence, these objectives have been relegated, in many cases,[sentencedict.com] to the hidden curriculum and pastoral concerns.
17. In consequence, simple statistical techniques are used to characterize the grain size distribution data.
18. In consequence he was a man in battle with his own conscience.
19. The reciprocity is asymmetrical and in consequence it has a proclivity for extending outwards into a network.
20. In consequence they hoped for fellowship with others in the cause with particular ardour.
21. In consequence, the message contained within a going concern qualification may merely confuse users of financial statements.
22. In consequence the use of sedimentation columns or tubes to determine the fall velocities of sediment particles has become very popular.
23. In consequence, the sciences of animal behaviour and experimental psychology were founded by men deeply hostile to anthropomorphic explanations.
24. In consequence, there has arisen a deep distrust of sentences and, of the grammar they exemplify.
25. In consequence residential workers may become the main caregivers for young people in residential care.
26. It cancels out thought, and in consequence, any possibility of examining the root selfishness.
27. In consequence the definitions used in table 3.3 are not directly comparable with their procedures.
28. In consequence, these cities have relatively low levels of unemployment.
29. It had been a humiliating day for Flora and she bore the director a grudge in consequence.
30. Upholstery became a separate trade, and seating began to put on weight in consequence.
More similar words: consequence, consequently, sequence, subsequent, frequency, consent, consensus, consecutive, conservation, conservative, conference, convenience, frequent, frequently, encourage, encouraging, response, hence, fence, commence, science, essence, CONS, sentence, evidence, residence, experience, reference, abstinence, preference.