Random good picture Not show
1. In brief, it's like this.
2. In brief, I have made up my mind to quit job.
3. Here again are today's headlines in brief.
4. In brief, take no risks.
5. She learnt to sleep in brief snatches.
6. We should, in brief, invest heavily in digital systems.
7. Sleep came to him in brief snatches.
8. Now the rest of the news in brief.
9. In brief, the meeting was a disaster.
10. To begin with, I'd like to tell in brief the importance of the work.
11. At 9:15, they give the foreign news in brief.
12. In brief, the President plans to cut defense spending and lower taxes.
13. In brief,(sentence dictionary) it was a fertile testing ground for those wishing to demonstrate prowess in their mastery of econometric technique.
14. In brief, the amount can be compared with the rate of natural radiation and so establish the date of a specimen.
15. In brief Constable reckons it will have the first UK-published book on the Waco disaster.
16. Where, in brief, was tap dance on the eve of millennium?
17. As for the report, it says, in brief, that my right thumb and middle finger have been identified.
18. In brief, it is another kind of digital telephone connection.
19. But his grandfather he only saw in brief glimpses, when James called in the hope of being given a shilling.
20. My response is, in brief, that no-supply is not more neutral than even-handed supply.
21. Vote paves way, page 2 News in brief: Ferries held up by gas leak.
22. Such, in brief outline, was the Combined Fleet plan for the Midway operation.
23. She snapped out careless retorts and soared in brief Puccinian reminiscences with equal ease.
24. The answer, in brief, is the method of empirical inquiry, at its best the method of science.
25. In brief, the matter stand thusly.
26. The significance of area effect was discussed in brief.
27. In brief, the connection between TKR and TSR has the important economical significance, as well as important political influence to the peace and stability of Korea Peninsula.
28. A scoffer , debauched person , and , in brief, a man of Belial.
29. No one stands out, although some emerge from the group in brief solos to express their personal sense of loss.
30. Occasionally the child makes a comment, and the two may engage in brief dialogue.