Random good picture Not show
1. Her colleagues were green with envy .
2. He was green with envy when he saw my new Jaguar car.
3. Alice's girlfriends were green with envy when they saw her new dress.
4. It's enough to turn your fellow board directors green with envy.
5. Color Cam Neely blue, and make everybody else green with envy when Jaromir Jagr showcases his enormous talents.
6. Before you get green with envy, I had to do a lot of stuff that wasn't so glamorous, too.
7. It's enough to turn them green with envy.
7. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
8. Why should I go green with envy?
9. She was green with envy.
10. I am green with envy.
11. Emma: Hannah's ex? She's going to be green with envy.
12. The other boys were green with envy when Joe bought a second - hand car!
13. Juris, Latvia Only because of being green with envy I began to learn English.
14. The World Cup makes us at the UN green with envy.
15. They danced gracefully and that made everyone present green with envy.
16. " You don't have to go green with envy at my party . "
17. I was green with envy when I saw his spenlendid new car.
18. Stop flirting with the bartender. You're making Mark green with envy.
19. Keiko became green with envy when she saw kanji talking to Junko.
20. She took one look at them, and went green with envy.
21. She could see that all the other girls were green with envy .
22. Ben's heading off to Spain for the week and I'm green with envy.
23. Other women took one look at them, and went green with envy.
24. His voice had a freshness that would make many tenors under the age of 40 go green with envy.
25. Many thanks for a first class mag, even if I do go green with envy at some of the kit!
26. When I told her my news, she was absolutely green with envy.
27. When I got the well - paid job in a foreign company, boyfriends were somewhat green with envy.
28. When I got the well-paid job in a foreign company , my friends were somewhat green with envy .
29. If you buy that car, you'll make your friends green with envy.
More similar words: greenwich, agree with, down with, green, get on with, greens, begin with, to begin with, greenhouse, smithereens, in comparison with, greenhouse effect, green revolution, the greenhouse effect, green-eyed monster, envy, even when, earthenware, unwitting, unwittingly, tureen, screen, re-enter, greet, greed, Greek, agree, screening, greece, degree.