Similar words: green, greens, screen, screening, greenhouse, smithereens, screenplay, smokescreen. Meaning: [tʊ'rɪːn /tjʊ-] n. large deep serving dish with a cover; for serving soups and stews.
Random good picture Not show
1. The lid lifted off the tureen.
2. A tureen of Technicolor sprouts looked at her smugly.
3. Pour mussels into a tureen or large bowl.
3. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
4. The soup tureen was in front of Edward Pitt, the curving silver ladle on the table by his plate.
5. He lifted the lid of a tureen.
6. A great tureen of boiled chicken and dumplings opened the proceedings, along with mashed potato and corn on the cob. It all ended eventually with both pie and cake.
7. How can a simmering tureen of tripe stock look so evil, yet smell so good?
8. Place all cooked ingredients into the pumpkin tureen and serve.
9. Chinese tea tureen holds a irreplaceable status in the history of Chinese tea culture.
10. Drain well in a colander and divide them among individual bowls or put them in a large soup tureen.
11. James was aware of Sarah Byrne from the moment she came into the dining room carrying the soup tureen.
12. And on the dining-room table were silver goblets, and a big silver tureen in which reflections lay like brilliant postage stamps.
13. The finest piece in this sale is a magnificent silver soup tureen by Paul de Lamerie.
14. When ready to serve, reheat the soup to boiling point and pour into a heated tureen.
15. The right forms an entity under French law that can be inherited, just like a share of stock or a Limoges tureen.
16. After emerging, culls the ingredient, buckles the person soup tureen the chicken.
17. Footmen in livery and knee-breeches drew back and replaced the guests'chairs when they sat down, while the major-domo ceremoniously ladled out steaming soup from a silver tureen.
18. In answer to the ring, appeared a page boy with a silver soup tureen.
19. And she was most likely rescued from the soup tureen that she strongly resembled by Charles Darwin .
20. A centralized system is efficient, but it may note responsive to user needs. This is particularly tureen large organizations- the worldwide meteorological network, for example.
21. This paper introduced the classification and their forms of bacteria, fungi and protozoa and their application in ruminant animals, and described the relationship between tureen microorganisms.
22. His fellow aldermen would believe in anything rather than an heretical distaste for the city ambrosia of the soup tureen .
More similar words: green, greens, screen, screening, greenhouse, smithereens, screenplay, smokescreen, free enterprise, green revolution, the greenhouse effect, green-eyed monster, nature, future, mature, couture, tincture, feature, venture, torture, capture, gesture, nurture, mixture, texture, cloture, pasture, fixture, posture, rapture.