Similar words: fresh, refresh, freshman, freshness, refreshing, freshwater, fresh water, refreshment. Meaning: [ə'freʃ] adv. again but in a new or different way.
Random good picture Not show
1. She tore up the letter and started afresh.
2. The century is advanced, but every individual begins afresh.
3. His complex anger flamed afresh , and Ruth was in terror of him.
4. We agreed to look afresh at her original proposal.
5. He moved to America to start afresh .
6. He left his job to start life afresh.
7. You must begin afresh.
8. We're going to start afresh.
9. Our mountains and rivers begin life afresh.
10. They see the world afresh, not necessarily the way others believe it to be.
11. Let me therefore start afresh by looking at the common law.
12. We shutdown the old plant and start afresh somewhere else with a new labour force.
13. Analysts think Boeing will most likely start afresh and come up with a real rival early in 2002.
14. The current system just isn't working - we need to go back to the drawing board and start afresh.
15. She saw her new job as a chance to start afresh.
16. The agreement allows old expectations to be forgotten and everyone can start afresh.
17. They believe that the only hope for the French left is to start afresh.
18. He would return to such motifs again and again over the years, overworking an existing drawing or destroying and starting afresh.
19. Internet Explorer's Macintosh versions share a similar appearance, but are written entirely afresh for the MacOS.
19. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
20. Dao Van Lat studied his naked body in the long mirror and was seized afresh with an exhilaration of awe.
21. Through this method you stimulate the person to look at things afresh and to think aloud.
22. We had not finished the war, but had to go back to Virginia and start afresh.
23. Seen in this light, and in the light of what he had now told me, I studied him afresh.
24. It often needs the imagination and the company of children to help you to appreciate afresh the bird's dazzling beauty.
25. In this case we must reconstitute ourselves into a court of appeal and go through all the evidence afresh.
26. Once he was out of this mess, they could start afresh.
27. Everything is progressing, yet everything has to be begun afresh.
28. She begged him to stay so that they could start life afresh as a family.
29. Only if the loudspeaker starts singing a new song will her soliciting start afresh.
30. She looked surprised, and threw up her hands, pretty as a picture, then began to set the chessmen afresh.
More similar words: fresh, refresh, freshman, freshness, refreshing, freshwater, fresh water, refreshment, foreshadow, threshold, fresco, foreshorten, freedom of the press, house of representatives, African, afraid, africa, seafront, permafrost, south africa, be afraid of, be afraid to, lingua franca, mesh, flesh, enmesh, ice shelf, flesh out, game show, makeshift.