Synonym: break, bypass, get about, get out, go around, short-circuit, swing. Similar words: around, go around, all around, revolve around, around the corner, round and round, round, ground. Meaning: v. 1. be released or become known; of news 2. avoid something unpleasant or laborious 3. be a social swinger; socialize a lot 4. move around; move from place to place.
Random good picture Not show
1. They didn't get around to typing up the letter.
2. Cycling is a cheap way to get around.
3. He got the doctor' s permission to get around recently.
4. We had to use public transport to get around.
5. I typically get around 30 emails a day.
6. He now needs a walker to get around.
7. Does Abell get around a great deal?
8. It's quite easy to get around London.
9. She doesn't get around much these days.
10. You certainly get around!Paris one minute, Bonn the next.
11. It may take time, but we'll get around.
12. I think we should be able to get around most of these problems.
13. The company is expected to get around this problem by borrowing from the banks.
14. It's hard to get around if you're in a wheelchair.
15. I hope to get around to answering your letter next week.
16. Tom's trying to get around his father to buy him a car.
17. I'll be drawing my pension before he'll ever get around to asking me to marry him!
18. We rented a four-wheel drive to get around the island.
19. Although tobacco ads are prohibited, companies get around the ban by sponsoring music shows.
20. If you want to get around London fast, the Underground is your best bet.http://Sentencedict.com
21. That child can always get around you and get what it wants.
22. I can't get around like I used to - it's this accursed rheumatism!
23. I get around, as you know.
24. She can always manage to get around her dad.
25. How do we get around the new tax laws?
26. And they also get around New York.
27. To get around this problem, cable companies are actually buying movie production houses.
28. Enter the Internet as a way to get around parental censorship.
29. None of these countries has found a way yet to get around the problem of the polarization of wealth.
30. Today, wheelchair users are trying to raise awareness of how difficult it is to get around.
More similar words: around, go around, all around, revolve around, around the corner, round and round, round, ground, round up, round off, all round, come round, surround, background, surrounding, middle ground, on the grounds of, bear out, wear out, secretary, clear out, planetarium, the proletariat, founder, compound, profound, boundary, abound in, stare, star.