Random good picture Not show
1. This essay shows considerable intelligence.
2. The children were given an intelligence test.
3. You insult my intelligence !
4. Nature has endowed her with beauty and intelligence.
5. The measurement of individual intelligence is very difficult.
6. Apart from his intelligence, he was tirelessly industrious.
7. He's obviously a man of very high intelligence.
8. Is a large head indicative of high intelligence?
9. Creativity is intelligence having fun.
10. She's endowed with intelligence as well as beauty.
11. It's the intelligence of her writing that impresses me.
12. Intelligence without ambition is a bird without wings.
13. Knowing others is intelligence; knowing yourself is true wisdom.
14. Intelligence seems to run in that family.
15. Action is the real measure of intelligence. Napoleon Hill
16. Nobody can equal him in intelligence.
17. She seemed to have everything-looks, money, intelligence.sentencedict .com
18. The country needs a strong intelligence service to counter espionage and foreign extremists.
19. The work of the intelligence services was crucially important to victory in the war.
20. He didn't even have the intelligence to call for an ambulance.
21. When the water pipe burst, she had the intelligence to turn off the water at the main.
22. I can't believe that someone of his intelligence can read such trash!
23. Being reluctant to think , unwilling to study intensively and under-stand deeply and being complacentand satisfied at negligible knowledgeall are the cause of poor intelligence, which can be germed as "foolish".
24. There are painters who transform the sun to a yellow spot, but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence, transform a yellow spot into the sun.
25. be endowed with sth to naturally have a particular feature, quality, etc: She was endowed with intelligence and wit.
26. They suspected this was a double bluff on the part of Cairo Intelligence.
27. There is no general agreement on a standard definition of intelligence.
28. Childhood is the most wonderful period in one's life, the child then is a flower, a fruit, dim intelligence, an endless activity and a burst of strong desire.
29. To be good at the game you need a reasonable level of intelligence.
30. This is an age when we boast of our emotional intelligence and we claim to feel each other's pain.
More similar words: intelligence agency, intelligent, intelligibility, diligence, intransigence, belligerent, intellectual, intellectually, interference, diligent, negligent, diligently, exigency, satellite, intransigent, ebullience, divulgence, effulgence, indulgence, resurgence, sentence, convergence, small intestine, maintenance, in the presence of, oblige, obliged, exigent, indigent, tell.