Random good picture Not show
1. For Francisco Franco, the war now had a new meaning.
2. The parallel with Francisco Franco scarcely needs pointing out.
3. Dictator General Francisco Franco, who ruled for almost 40 years, violently suppressed regions that sought more freedom from the central government, especially in Catalonia and the Basque region.
4. The army of Francisco Franco received advanced military hardware from Germany and Italy, while republican and leftist forces couldn't get sufficient weapons from the West.
5. Many of her stories deal with a long life, which started happily and then had to steer through Spain's vicious Civil War and the long years of dictatorship by General Francisco Franco which followed.
6. He is an admirer of the anarchists who fought alongside the Republicans against Gen. Francisco Franco during the Spanish Civil War in the 1930s.
7. It is the first state funeral for people outside the royal family in the history of Spain's new democracy, restored after former dictator Francisco Franco died in 1975.
8. Spanish king (since 1975) who acceded to the throne on the death of Francisco Franco and helped restore parliamentary democracy.
8. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
9. It was after 1975, following the deaths of the dictators Francisco Franco and Antonio de Oliveira Salazar, that Spain and Portugal abandoned fascism and all the associated violations of human rights.
10. Juan Carlos was declared King of Spain following the death of Francisco Franco.
11. In 1936, Germany and Italy recognized the Spanish government of Francisco Franco .
12. The first, which was not only approved by dictator Francisco Franco but also promoted by his government as a means of "improving" the Spanish "race," was politically inspired.
13. The Spanish Civil War effectively ends as Madrid falls to the forces of General Francisco Franco.
14. 1975 - Juan Carlos was declared King of Spain following the death of Francisco Franco.
More similar words: franc, france, franchise, franchisee, fragrance, enfranchise, lingua franca, rancid, rancor, frank, frankly, frantic, franking, fragrant, frantically, ranch, trance, rancher, branch, discontinuance, vibrancy, branch out, entrance, ignorance, utterance, endurance, assurance, severance, hindrance, insurance.