Random good picture Not show
1. He has his forensic pathology run-down, his neutron activation analysis.
2. Forensic pathology provided the evidence that convicted the murderer.
3. What Is Forensic Pathology?
4. At present, forensic pathology is playing a very important role in criminal cases, civil disputes and insurance settlements.
5. In numerous problems encountered in forensic pathology, the time issue is of central importance and also a difficult point to elaborate.
6. Emphasis is placed on forensic pathology, anthropology, odontology and the detection and recovery of human remains.
7. To adapt to the rapid development of medicine and law and the impact of globalization of crime, it is necessary to reinforce the forensic pathology postgraduate general competence.
8. Objective To make gross specimen and multimedia software and using forensic pathology to improve the educational quality.
9. Students in this major go on to work under pathologists, assisting in autopsies and other activities. They study everything from anatomy and physiology to forensic pathology and surgical techniques.
10. It is significant to further investigate and then apply it to clinical diagnosis and therapy as well as forensic pathology.
11. Conclusion: The law students prevalently enjoy the courses of forensic medicine,(Sentencedict) and they are more interested in the knowledge of forensic pathology.
12. According to the teaching experience of America and Europe for reference, we need to adopt multi-means to enhance forensic pathology postgraduate comprehensive competence.
13. Lecturer, doctor of Sun Yat-sen medical university. Be good at clinical forensic medical and forensic pathology.
14. The answer that she and her colleagues at Britain's Forensic Pathology Unit have now come up with is "Yes".
15. Conclusion: Fn and HSP70 are sensitive index to myocardiums injury and anemic so they have practical value for forensic pathology to diagnose sudden heart death.
16. Subjects of study may include immunology, epidemiology, pathophysiology, laboratory medicine, surgical pathology, and special topics in forensic pathology.
17. The inference of damage time is still an hot and difficult spot in forensic pathology.
18. These primary values of normal and diffuse pathologic changes can refer easily and used for the diagnosis in human autopsy of pathology and forensic pathology.
19. Background: Study of SCD is one of the most important fields in forensic medicine, and the postmortem diagnosis of EMI is a focus as well as difficult problem in forensic pathology .
20. In our review , the foreground of apoptosis after TBI research in forensic pathology were also discussed.
More similar words: pathology, histopathology, neuropathology, immunopathology, physiopathology, psychopathology, pathomorphology, pathologic, pathobiology, pathologist, pathological, pathologically, pathophysiology, psychopathological, pathological process, forensic, ethology, forensics, lithology, mythology, anthology, ornithology, greek mythology, roman mythology, forensic medicine, musicology, hepatology, psychology, morphology, graphology.