Random good picture Not show
1. The police pathologist examined the body and confirmed that death was due to poisoning.
2. As a pathologist of considerable standing, his opinion will have a lot of influence.
3. Ask a pathologist, find an expert witness.
4. He's a forensic pathologist attached to the Laboratory.
5. The pathologist: Injuries consistent with a fall from an upper storey.
6. In death, the pathologist would report, he resembled somebody who had been hit full-on by a heavy lorry.
7. The pathologist at the inquest said that Zyban could have reacted with the alcohol James had consumed.
8. A pathologist gave the cause of death as toxic poisoning from a combination of Coproximol and alcohol.
9. Peter Vanezis, a pathologist, told the hearing that the fatal injury was brain haemorrhaging caused by a 15-centimetre skull fracture.
9. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
10. But, so far, nobody has proved the retired pathologist from suburban Detroit to be a criminal.
11. A report from a consultant pathologist said the cause of Mrs Colbert's death was blood poisoning due to burns.
12. I suppose he hopes the pathologist who butchers her will find skin tissue under her nails.
13. Consultant pathologist Ursula Earl said Mr Mills died from head injuries.
14. A pathologist told the inquest Mrs Ormerod died from pneumonia caused by the legionella bacteria.
15. For example, if he testifies as a forensic pathologist, his fee is $ 250 an hour.
16. The pathologist ascertained that the victim had died from a gunshot wound.
17. A police pathologist carried out a post-mortem on the body.
18. Pathologist Mustansir Nurbhai said Mr Thompson died of extensive cerebral haemorrhage due to a fractured skull.
19. There was nothing about how the pathologist had reached the conclusion that death had taken place some time between 1974 and 1977.
20. Both the microbiologist and the pathologist were blinded to the treatment by coding the samples with random numbers.
21. A Home Office pathologist and forensic science team are at the scene, carrying out a full investigation.
22. Educational notes and suggestions by the pathologist.
23. Pathologist Dr Andrew Gaman , has always had an interest in wine.
24. If not, a third pathologist was consulted with the majority opinion yielding the final diagnosis.
25. A pathologist who has the skills to consult in these areas at the broader systems level, and in the various extant healthcare delivery models.
26. The board had decided on another candidate, an orthodox pathologist with predominantly clinical and descriptive interests and not an experimentalist.
27. The forensic scientist - as distinct from the forensic pathologist - has come into his own.
28. I took a mug of coffee up to the pathologist so I could earwig what was going down.
29. Five doctors went duck hunting one day. Included in the group were a general practice (GP) physician, a pediatrician, a psychiatrist, a surgeon and a pathologist.
30. Methods:The ultrasonographic images of 32 patients diagnosed abruptio placentae by the obstetrician and pathologist are categorized and differentiated by CDFI.
More similar words: pathological, ornithologist, pathology, psychologist, apologist, zoologist, biologist, geologist, ecologist, mythological, oncologist, sinologist, philologist, neurologist, audiologist, sociologist, ornithological, immunologist, technologist, archeologist, seismologist, herpetologist, entomologist, gynecologist, cardiologist, climatologist, criminologist, dermatologist, meteorologist, gerontologist.