Random good picture Not show
1. Methods The clinical date, pathomorphology in 6 cases of lipoblastoma were analyzed, and the literature was reviewed.
2. Observation of brain tissue oxidation and pathomorphology to the aluminium intoxication chicken .
3. Oocyst discharge, clinical signs, histopathology, and pathomorphology were compared in different dosage group for evaluate its pathogenicity.
4. Methods Pathomorphology of 9 cases of PCMT was observed with HE staining?histochemistry and immunohistochemistry, and their clinical data were analysed.
5. Objective To analyse the pathomorphology and clinical behavior of panniculitic T cell lymphoma (PTCL) and to study the classification and name of PTCL.
6. There is a good correlation between PR-VEP and pathomorphology. PR-VEP can guide the clinical diagnosis and treatment.
7. And the pathomorphology of the synovial membrane of adjuvant arthritis rats was detected by microscope.
8. MAIN OUTCOME MEASURES: Brain tissue pathomorphology was measured by Haematoxylin and Eosin Staining.
9. Pathomorphology of different groups were observed and detected with light and electronic microscopes after 1 month of the corresponding treatment.
10. Methods The pathomorphology and immunohistochemistry features were observed in 24 cases of clear cell sarcoma.
11. Here we reviewed the pathomorphology and pathologic mechanism of glaucomatous damages in the central visual system.
12. Objective To explore the value of diagnosing ventricular septal defect(VSD)position associating with pathomorphology by using echocardiography.
13. Objective: To explore the effects of Baogan Jiedu Granule on pathomorphology of hepatic tissues in acute liver injury mice induced by tripterygium glycosides.
14. Objective To study the effect of Yuehua capsule on lung pathomorphology in rats with tuberculosis.
15. Objective To observe comparatively long-period changes of cerebral cortex and hippocampal cell pathomorphology of cerebral ischemia reperfusion synthetic vascular dementia model mouse.
16. Objective: To study the effect of Yifu-Juanbi granule on the pathomorphology of the synovial membrane of adjuvant arthritis rats.
17. Objective To study CT features of lumbar disc hernia and its relation to pathomorphology ,[Sentencedict.com ] so that to improve the accuracy of the diagnosis.
18. Aim:To observe the effect of Valeriana Officinalis Var Latifolia Miq(VOL)on study and memory ability and pathomorphology change of hippocampal region in vascular dementia model mice.
19. The cellular DNA content and proliferative activity of 46 colorectal carcinomas were measured by flow cytometry and its relationship to pathomorphology as well as to prognosis was analysed .
20. The reliability of the model was evaluated by observing changes of neurobehaviory, electrophysiology, gross pathology and pathomorphology.
More similar words: geomorphology, cytomorphology, morphology, geomorphologist, geomorphological, morphologic, morphological, pathology, morphologically, histopathology, neuropathology, psychopathology, immunopathology, pathologic, homomorphic, pathologist, pathological, pathophysiology, isomorphous, homeomorphism, homology, ethology, lithology, mythology, anthology, graphology, ornithology, endomorph, ectomorph, geomorphic.