Random good picture Not show
1. Classes may include basic physiology, pathology, pharmacology, neuropathology, and other subjects.
2. This is the website of Neuroanatomy and Neuropathology on the internet, which is published by the Neuropathology Laboratory, Department of Neurology, University of Debrecen Hungary.
3. The development of both AD neuropathology and ischemic lesions in the central nervous system are characterized by activation of glial cells and upregulat.
3. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
4. Media reports said the Los Angeles coroner's office was conducting neuropathology tests on part of Jackson's brain, which could be behind the delay in the family's burial plans.
5. While Henry Markram maintains that autism involves a "core neuropathology", he told New Scientist that the intense world idea and Mottron's theory are "aligned in most aspects".
6. The pop star's inert brain must "harden" for at least two weeks before doctors can conduct their neuropathology tests.
7. Neuropathological studies have also failed to establish a clear diagnostic neuropathology , and findings have often been conflicting.
8. Brain Pathology is the official publication of International Society for Neuropathology.
9. As part of the longitudinal Rush Memory and Aging Project, researchers evaluated the spectrum of neuropathology found in the brains of 141 older adults, with and without clinically evident dementia.
10. Subject_Topical_Eng: Three Gorges University; Medicine; Natural Medicines; Chinese Traditional Medicine; Clinic; Immunology; Neuropathology.
11. He said a ruling on the cause of death would be deferred for detailed toxicology and neuropathology tests, which could take between four and six weeks.
12. The cognitive-reserve hypothesis proposes that individuals with increased brain volume and enhanced cognitive ability are better able to buffer the effects of neuropathology.
13. Mr Winter said Jackson's brain, or at least part of it, was still being held by investigators and would be returned to the family for interment once neuropathology tests were completed.
14. Fields of interest include all disciplines related to the study of the adverse effects of chemicals on the nervous system, including neurochemistry, physiology, neuropathology, and behavior.
15. The national bases for training in microneurosurgery, interventional neuroradiography and neuropathology are set at our hospital.
More similar words: histopathology, psychopathology, neuropathy, polyneuropathy, pathology, neuropsychological, neurology, neurobiology, clinical neurology, pathologist, pathological, pathophysiology, neurologic, neurologist, neurological, neurobiological, anthology, mythology, ornithology, europa, eastern europe, urology, gastropathy, arthropathy, enteropathy, nephropathy, cerebropathy, psychology, morphology, graphology.