Random good picture Not show
1) Subject_Topical_Eng: stomatology; clinical medicine; pathobiology ; molecular biology; immunology.
2) Subject_Topical_Eng: Pathobiology of Legal Medicine; Serology of Legal Medicine; Clinical Legal Medicine; Anthropology of Legal Medicine; Chemistry of Legal Medicine.
3) Conclusion To observe pathobiology features of breast cancer might predict prognosis, be taken as a guide in determining the surgical approach and combination of treatment scheme.
4) Objective To study the influence of pathobiology features on prognosis of breast cancer.
5) To review recent data on the nature and pathobiology of periodontal infections and to elaborate how periodontal infections might increase susceptibility to some systemic diseases and condit...
6) Recent research demonstrated that pathobiology was involved, and it is the result of interplay between all components of the mucosa.
7) Courses include molecular biology, pathobiology, viral pathogenesis, and related topics.
8) Key paracrine interactions between glioma cells and the brain microenvironment can influence glioma pathobiology and therefore contribute to its poor prognosis.
9) Subject_Topical_Eng: Microbionmics; Immunology of Oncosis; Chinese and Western Medicine Combination; Biologic Anticancer Medicine; Lipid Anticancer Medicine; Pathobiology.
10) The mechanism(s) by which this extreme genetic and antigenic diversity is stably maintained are unclear,(http://sentencedict.com/pathobiology.html) but are fundamental to understanding viral persistence and pathobiology.
11) The aim of this review was to investigate the molecular and cellular pathobiology of keloid disease in relation to the normal wound healing process.
12) Methods : To analyze 42 cases of stereotactic surgery. There were 12 cases with deep brain lesion had pathobiology diagnosis. 30 cases were cystic disease.
13) Method DNA, DNA/CK of 68 patients with the cancerous pleural effusion and 24 patients with the tuberculotic pleurisy were meassured by flow cylometry(FCM) and cellular pathobiology .
14) Telomere length and telomerase activity are important factors in the pathobiology of human disease.
More similar words: pathophysiology, geobiology, cryobiology, cytobiology, microbiology, radiobiology, hydrobiology, photobiology, neurobiology, astrobiology, paleobiology, sociobiology, chronobiology, pathology, histopathology, neuropathology, immunopathology, psychopathology, physiopathology, pathomorphology, biology, biology lab, microbiologic, biology class, neurobiologist, microbiologist, neurobiological, microbiological, applied biology, molecular biology.