Random good picture Not show
1. The country has a growing dependence on foreign aid.
2. How much overseas/foreign aid does Britain give?
3. An extra ￡10 million in foreign aid has been promised.
4. Foreign aid from many countries poured into the famine area.
5. Foreign aid workers will not be allowed into the stricken areas.
6. 85% of foreign aid is earmarked by Congress for specific purposes.
6. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
7. The foreign aid evaporated last year.
8. The country is dependent on foreign aid.
9. The country depends heavily on foreign aid.
10. Congress voted to increase foreign aid by 10%.
11. The country relies on foreign aid.
12. The regime had been propped up by foreign aid.
13. Foreign aid is badly needed to ameliorate the effects of the drought.
14. Foreign aid workers have already begun winding down their operation.
15. The programme of economic reform is backed by foreign aid.
16. If foreign aid dries up the situation will be desperate.
17. Rich countries use foreign aid as a lever to achieve political aims.
18. Foreign aid is one of the issues we have to deal with right off the bat.
19. The President wants to hike spending for foreign aid.
20. The budget calls for cuts in foreign aid.
21. In real terms[sentencedict.com], U.S. foreign aid has dropped by 30%.
22. Rich countries increasingly use foreign aid as a lever to promote political pluralism and individual freedoms.
23. Major budget cuts, including foreign aid by 76 percent, defence by 10 percent.
24. Few foreign aid workers have dared to venture into Helmund province.
25. Under those circumstances, foreign aid agencies saw a vacuum which they felt themselves able to fill.
26. This summary of findings does not refer to all foreign aid projects.
27. The budget allocates $ 19. 45 billion to State Department operations, foreign aid, peacekeeping and international lending institutions.
28. Such local bodies are especially important because, by the time foreign aid arrives, most quake victims will have died.
29. It has not much increased funds for the military or for foreign aid.
30. The elements which are essential in most conservation policies are often contradicted by the limitations and objectives of foreign aid.
More similar words: foreign, foreigner, foreign relations, reign, sovereign, sovereignty, reign of terror, freight, feign, signal, malignant, signature, indignant, designated, indignation, designation, resignation, indignantly, ignore, nail, aid, naive, aide, AIDS, raid, said, open air, afraid, debonair, braided.