Random good picture Not show
1. The team is trying to ferret out missing details.
2. The police failed to ferret out the truth.
3. He is determined to ferret out the truth about what happened.
4. It's been difficult for reporters to ferret out the facts in this case.
5. She's determined to ferret out the truth.
6. Can you ferret out how to mend the thing?
7. The new program is meant to ferret out problem cops.
8. It has one reporter who does nothing but ferret out supposed left-wing involvement in the membership of any organization the Tribune dislikes.
9. Can a journalist ferret out the facts while operating as a one-man band?
10. How we used to ferret out the info,[sentencedict.com/ferret out.html] gradually piecing together the clues.
11. The opponents also wanted to ferret out the guilty, but they insisted that the rights protected.
12. To ferret out only whole words, press the spacebar once before and once after typing the search word.
13. Thank goodness for the debunkers like Hymes who ferret out the frauds and expose the poseurs.
14. I can't ferret out how to work the machine.
15. At last I managed to ferret out the truth.
16. A one to ferret out, criticizing each other and demands.
17. They can also ferret out toxins as well as whole microorganisms.
18. It wasn't hard to ferret out who wrote the letter.
19. I'll ferret out Fox and her gang.
20. For example, in the second experiment, participants could still ferret out the gay face when shown the eye region sans eyebrows and cropped to the outer canthi.
21. After my Apple news site, Think Secret, published details of Apple's Mac mini two weeks before the product was officially announced, the company sued me in an attempt to ferret out the leaker.
22. It is the responsibility of the subsurface stratigrapher to ferret out from these studies, or materials.
23. The attempt to use the five regular solids to ferret out nature's secrets did not succeed.
More similar words: preferred, get out, let out, set out, get out of, adhere to, set fire to, extraterrestrial, error, cherry, terror, tour, tout, terrain, stout, terribly, terrific, offer, put out, cut out, tough, act out, territory, interrupt, terrorism, terrorist, blueberry, infer, refer, barrel.