Random good picture Not show
(1) I feel out of my element talking about politics.
(2) I'm beginning to feel out of patience.
(3) He never seemed to feel out of place at social functions.
(4) These activists don't want to feel out of the loop.
(5) I thought I'd feel out some of my colleagues before the meeting.
(6) Let's feel out our parents and see if they'll let us go.
(7) People feel out of touch with one another and with the organization.
(8) He began to feel out of his depth(Sentencedict), as if the chair beneath him were being lowered into a pool of boiling off.
(9) I'll feel out the members of the committee.
(10) Before you act, you feel out the situation.
(11) You feel out of the loop.
(12) I feel out of form today.
(13) Not in another country, where I would feel out of place.
(14) He tried to feel out the positions of both sides before committing himself.
(15) Let's feel out the situation first before we take any definite steps.
(16) He tried to feel out the position of both side before committ himself.
(17) If you feel out of sorts,[sentencedict.com] you may please yourself.
(18) He feel out of the tree and broke his arm.
(19) When we feel stressed we often feel out of control the situation - which undermines our self confidence.
(20) I feel out of my element when people begin talking economics.
(21) Jim is quite shy ; he will feel out of place in the presence of unknown people.
(22) As a result, you feel out of place without a beverage in your hand.
(23) I did feel out of place most of the time.
(24) There's always a broad mix of people so newbies won't feel out on a limb.
(25) There are so many youngsters at parties these days; I feel out of it.
(26) While we can't change the physical laws of nature, how often do we feel out of balance and out of harmony with them?