Random good picture Not show
1. There must be fair play whatever the competition is.
2. His sense of decency and fair play made him refuse the offer.
3. The spirit of fair play is sadly missing from the sport these days.
4. He has a reputation for fair play and good sportsmanship.
5. The committee's job is to ensure fair play between all the political parties and candidates during the election.
5. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
6. The film tears down the cosy myths about fair play in war.
7. The task of the organization is to ensure fair play when food is distributed to the refugees.
8. Curiosity alone kept me there, and fair play.
9. We stand for fair play.
10. It violates their sense of fair play.
11. Also, Haines reckons that fair play has helped it win repeat orders.
12. It was fair play, wasn't it, my lad, absolutely fair play.
13. At a practical level, we see fair play, and deliver the groceries.
14. Ever keen to see fair play, we are happy to oblige the handsomely-coiffed Cumbrian arts supremo.
15. It doesn't feel like fair play, but I have to forgive them.
16. Boxing is a means toward good citizenship, of fair play, of self-reliance.
17. Blue Coat won the Fair Play award at an under-18 international badminton tournament in Barcelona despite not winning a match.
18. The umpire's duty is to see that competition is fair play.
19. This kind of behavior violates many people's sense of fair play .
20. These clubs did not necessarily take their sport in the spirit of fair play.
21. Only in a secure Britain can we break down barriers and give people a real sense of fair play.
22. Claiming credit for other people's work violates our society's sense of fair play.
23. So let's it hear it this morning for Allan Lamb. Stand up and be counted for fair play and truth!
24. There are still people out there who teach and practice fair play, sportsmanship, and competition.
25. Aladdin was very good-natured and had a sense of fair play.
26. In fact, the Globe favored public ownership but believed in fair play for the private interests.
27. As a nation we pride ourselves on our strong sense of sportsmanship and fair play.
28. The intention is noble, I suppose: Teach them sportsmanship, fair play and all that.
29. First Kennedy, then Johnson, had placed themselves firmly on the side of fair play and integration.
30. I play by ear I use my loaf I suspect fair play.