Similar words: excited, exciting, excitement, income tax, incise, set about, set aside, set apart. Meaning: n. a tax that is measured by the amount of business done (not on property or income from real estate).
Random good picture Not show
1. The excise tax, a provision in the bill, will go into effect seven days later.
2. For instance, enhances the great displacement excise tax.
3. The second part, the circumstance of tax and excise tax in introduction Sichuan reform.
4. Most-favored-nation tax rate, Conventional tariff rates, Increment duty, Excise tax,[http://sentencedict.com] Tax reimbursement.
5. The new biodiesel tax incentive is a federal excise tax credit taken at the blender level.
6. The third part, elaborate tax and excise tax reform's meaning for Sichuan. "
7. Can see on the farm tax and excise tax reform is big to the advantage of Sichuan in the irregularity.
8. He thought: After excise tax adjustment, the great displacement vehicle purchasing cost enhances, also will cause its selling price the enhancement.
9. Our country is reforming the excise tax system and will levy upon the luxury .
10. The third part, elaborate farm tax and excise tax reform"s meaning for Sichuan."
11. Net national product exceeds national income by the amount of indirect business taxes-sales and excise taxes, primarily.
12. Two years later, under Reitern[Sentencedict.com], the decision was taken to replace the vodka farm with an excise tax.
13. Excise taxes Commodity or consumption taxes may take the form of sales taxes or excise taxes.
14. It is impossible to say when Congress may re-enact the excise tax.
15. Delta Air Lines says it is no longer processing airline excise tax refunds for people who bought tickets with a credit card.
16. The biodiesel tax incentive is structured as a federal excise tax credit.
17. But produced a new antinomy again in the farm tax and excise tax the reform the process.
18. Excise tax can adjust the in co me of citizen. following the economic growth of our country, the gap of citizen' s income enlarged and it's necessary to levy upon the excise tax to the luxury goods.
19. We will enforce the newly revised interim regulations on value-added tax, business tax and excise tax, and comprehensively implement VAT reform.
20. But produced a new antinomy again in tax and excise tax the reform the process.
21. RA 7171 plows back annually 15 percent of cigaret excise tax revenues collected by the National Government to the virginia leaf producing provinces of Ilocos Sur, Ilocos Norte, La Union and Abra.
More similar words: excited, exciting, excitement, income tax, incise, set about, set aside, set apart, progressive tax, precise, concise, exorcise, exercise, ostracise, precisely, imprecise, to be precise, give rise to, tax, taxi, ataxia, syntax, taxman, poll tax, gift tax, taxi stand, sales tax, taxpayer, taxidermy, direct tax.