Random good picture Not show
3. Every time a bus went past, the windows rattled.
4. Every time a good night,[http://sentencedict.com] feeling each other's feelings.
5. Every time John is late getting home he trumps up some new excuse.
6. if i had a single flower for every time i think about you, i could walk forever in my garden.
7. I never call her and every time she calls me I have a guilt trip.
8. Some thing is learned every time a book is opened.
9. Every time I ask him about it,(sentencedict.com) I get a different answer.
10. We lose skin cells every time we wash our hands.
11. Every time we have this argument you wheel out the same old statistics, and I'm still not convinced!
12. You are playing Russian roulette every time you have unprotected sex.
13. Every time I get on a plane, I quake with fear.
14. He gently chides his students every time they misspelled a word.
15. Every time we get a new delivery of clothes, people are queuing to snap them up.
16. If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden.
17. Every time a new flicker of resistance appeared, the government snuffed it out.
18. Every time I think about you, just you also reminds me, your heart will quivering slightly a little.
19. If i had a single flower for every time i think about you,i could walk forever in my garden.
20. Every time she consulted her watch, she wondered if the batteries were wearing out.
21. Every time I make a suggestion at work, my boss overrides me/it.
22. The sheets bunched up under him every time he moved.
23. Children's lives are in danger every time they cross this road.
25. I lied when I said I didn't like you. I lied when I said I didn't care. I lie every time I try to tell myself I will never fall for you.
26. It's so annoying having to drag out the sewing machine every time I want to make a dress.
27. We are going to make sure we are in the council chamber every time he speaks.
28. Use your crystal goblets. Do not save your best perfume,and use it every time you feel you want it.
29. The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.
30. When two people are in love, they are eager to have more sweet kisses. But why they are in quarrel, they are hurting each other by the mouths that once used for kissing? Every time when I was upset or tired, I can only kiss by myself.
More similar words: everything, at any time, every, everyone, every other, every bit, in every way, from time to time, very, time, in time, on time, slavery, in no time, at no time, at times, at a time, delivery, recovery, all the time, lifetime, at one time, sometime, full-time, meantime, longtime, by the time, each time, take time, ever.