Random good picture Not show
1. This vile policy of ethnic cleansing must be stopped.
2. In late May, government forces began the "ethnic cleansing" of the area around the town.
3. Reports of ethnic cleansing in former Yugoslavia forced the European states and the US into taking action.
4. Yet no one wanted to commit troops until ethnic cleansing and exhaustion had run their course.
5. She , she notes incidents of genocide and ethnic cleansing.
6. Ethnic cleansing in Kosovo could unravel the rump Federation of Yugoslavia.
7. Mr Odinga has denied any foreknowledge of the ethnic cleansing of Kikuyus in Kisumu and other Lake Victoria towns where the Luo predominate.
8. Amnesty International says a campaign of ethnic cleansing seems to have started to destabilise the region.
9. A foretaste of the ethnic cleansing that was to become the grim hallmark of the war.
10. More have been wounded and others were victims of ethnic cleansing.
11. It's Is the international peace-keeping peacekeeping system, as it is it's conceived today, capable of preventing generous aid ethnical genocide(sentencedict .com), ethnic cleansing and other mess .
12. The ministers expressed dismay at the continued practice of ethnic cleansing.
13. It was to be invoked only for genocide , war crimes , ethnic cleansing or crimes against humanity.
More similar words: cleansing, ethnic, ethnicity, ethnic group, clean, clean up, cleanliness, uncleanliness, clearing, pleasing, displeasing, technical, technician, ecclesiastical, pyrotechnic, technicality, technical term, jeans, means, lean, clear, lean on, glean, cleave, leaned, clear off, clear out, clear up, clearly, unclear.