Similar words: economy, mixed economy, economic recovery, economic, economics, economist, economical, economically.
Random good picture Not show
1. Dual economy is a basic characteristic of Chinese economy.
2. International experience shows that to achieve the dual economy the central issue of the unitary transformation is the transfer of the agricultural sector labor force.
3. Based on dual economy structure with labor transferring from rural area to urban area, the paper put forward an endogenous growth model of dual economy with rural labor transferring.
4. However, the dual economy in China is currently in transition to the single economy, the extensive economic growth mode to intensive economic growth pattern of the historical period of reform.
5. One is the "dual economy": a highly efficient export sector (the Toyotas and Toshibas) offset by a less dynamic domestic sector.
6. Double dual economy is a fundamental constraining condition for the ecological restoration compensation system.
7. The unitary transformation to achieve the dual economy the central issue is the transfer of the agricultural sector labor force.
8. To realize the transformation of Chongqing"s dual economy structure is the major task of Chongqing"s industrialization and modernization.
9. The dual economy structure is the typical feature of the Chinese system of national economy, and is the major obstacle of Chinese economic growth.
10. With the dual economy theory, urban and rural development theory and the symbiotic integration theory, it probed into the urban and rural integrated development of mass sports.
11. The fundamental reason for such imbalance is the dual economy structure of city and countryside.
12. Ever since the reforms and opening up, the dual economy of China evolves different from the dual economy with the institution evolution.
13. The rigidity of the dual economy structure result in the more obvious income differential and the cost differential, even the lower cost rate.
14. The surplus rural labor flowing into the city is an inevitable course for our country moving towards homogeneity economy from the dual economy and realizing the modernization.
15. Coordinated urban and rural; Income gap; Institutional innovation; Regional coordination; The dual economy.sentencedict.com
16. The basic way to plan the urban and rural development as a whole is to reform the dual economy system institutionally and innovate systems, which should centre on the reform of hou...
17. The chief task of developing countries in industrialized stage is to transform the dual economy structure into the modern economy structure.
18. In the past 100 years time, the United Kingdom, the United States and Japan and other developed countries have completed the conversion of the dual economy.
19. At present, Central Jiangsu Region is coming into a rapid expansion of dual economy structure.
20. The rural finance is a specific historical concept; it is a peculiar financial phenomenon of dual economy period in one country.
21. And there are two periods in this phase according to the flux of collocate about laboring factor, about the period of dual economy and the period of integration with labor market.
More similar words: economy, mixed economy, economic recovery, economic, economics, economist, economical, economically, autonomy, agronomy, dual, residual, gradually, individual, astronomer, ergonomics, autonomous, intellectual, intellectually, general election, second, telecommunications, concealed, convalesce, continual, reconcile, secondary, conceptual, take control, conceptualise.