Random good picture Not show
1) The cereals should be stacked when drying up.
2) Reservoirs are drying up and farmers have begun to leave their land.
3) He got up and stood beside Julie, drying up the dishes while she washed.
4) Taking too much water for household use is drying up the river.
5) Traditional sources of pupils are drying up: for example, the children of people in the armed forces.
6) Even this latter source of funds is now drying up as the property market slides into an ever deeper slump.
7) My only worry is that, with the ground drying up, they might go so fast that he gets disheartened.
8) The worrying fact is that serious over-use is drying up some of our rivers and natural underground water levels.
9) Even the gene pools in the South are drying up.
10) Credit markets are drying up, as investors flee risk,(http://sentencedict.com/drying up.html) making it harder and more expensive for many firms to borrow.
11) The drying up of this reservoir, no less than the loss of wealth itself can rob wealth of its prerogatives.
12) Trade credits are drying up too.
13) Credit from foreign banks is drying up.
14) Is China's pool of surplus labour drying up?
15) Was the well - spring of invention drying up?
16) The burning sun was drying up the plants.
17) My poison ivy is drying up.
18) The Spray drying up after water effect.
19) From the horrific icefall to the drying up Twins Lake, from th"e dancing road" to the poverty- stricken natives(sentencedict.com), the author witnessed the crisis of Yellow River Source.
20) The rivers are all drying up in the hot summer.
21) With mortgages drying up , tougher lending criteria, and the expectations that prices will continue to fall, the number of transactions fell dramatically.
22) His attempts to put things right have been undermined by a cash flow that was always spasmodic and is now drying up.
23) Failure to do so leads to the speaker rapidly drying up.
24) But the hopes fell flat, and private funding for vaccine work is drying up.
25) The tribal chief, 62-year-old Felix Quispe, 62, says the river that has sustained them for millennia is drying up.
26) The slide in exports has been exacerbated by a drying up of trade credit.
27) The free flow of money to the university was drying up.
28) A few days ago, the Irtysh River, Furukawa uran part of the upper and middle reaches of the tributaries have been drying up.
29) "[This recent drought] was the worst thing that had ever happened to us, " said Alima, 24. "The whole land is drying up.
30) Besides desertification and grassland shrinkage, the region's lakes and wetlands are also drying up, experts say.
More similar words: trying, frying, carrying, worrying, ring up, bring up, giving up, spring up, carrying capacity, every inch, hang up, hung up, saying, cloying, playing, slaying, straying, terrifying, underlying, gratifying, qualifying, singular, linguist, electrifying, flying colours, bilingual, extinguish, singularly, linguistic, linguistics.