Random good picture Not show
1. The decree stopped short of a full declaration of independence.
2. Who's the first man to subscribe to the Declaration of Independence?
3. Nicky has run up a unilateral declaration of independence.
4. The Declaration of Independence says that all men are created equal.
5. His marriage was a declaration of independence: of personal and political maturity.
6. They advocated a declaration of independence and, by implication, a war of independence.
7. Eight of them had signed the Declaration of Independence eleven years before.
8. Stockton was a signer of the Declaration of Independence, a pretty exclusive club.
9. a unilateral declaration of independence.
10. a signatory of the Declaration of Independence.
11. 'S office, said[sentencedict.com/declaration of independence.html], paraphrasing the Declaration of Independence.
12. Soon after the American War of Independence, Benjamin Franklin, one of the five drafter of the "Declaration of Independence, "was sent to Paris as the Minister to France.
13. Accordingly, it concludes that the declaration of independence of the 17th of February 2008 did not violate general international law.
14. Amid all the kerfuffle around Kosovo's declaration of independence, few have paused to note what an extraordinary document it is.
15. Thomas Jefferson, the drafter of the United States Declaration of Independence, the 3rd President of US, once said that all the art of government was in the art of being honest.
16. The resolution stopped short of an outright declaration of independence.
17. When the Declaration of Independence was first read in public and the Liberty Bell was sounded in celebration, a witness said, "It rang as if it meant something."
18. Accordingly, it concludes that the declaration of independence on the 17th of February 2008 did not violate general international law.
19. Russian workers have staged a number of strikes in protest at the republic's declaration of independence.
20. The parliament has voted by an overwhelming majority to suspend its declaration of independence.
21. Scheer is the proud owner of a copy of the Declaration of Independence.
22. On July 4 th , 1776, the mainland conference was passed the declaration of independence.
23. Thursday's violence erupted after demonstrations by thousands of Serbs against Kosovo's declaration of independence.
24. We are standing here in Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love, the birthplace of freedom where the founding fathers authered the Declaration of Independence.
25. 1776 - American Revolutionary War: The Continental Congress approves a Declaration of Independence from the Kingdom of Great Britain.
26. On June 10 th the continental congress appointed a commission to draft the declaration of independence.
27. The court considers that general international law contains no applicable prohibition of declaration of independence.
28. It once belonged to Thomas Jefferson, drafter of the Declaration of Independence and third U.S. president.
29. Forever to his credit, US President Harry Truman recognized the nascent state of Israel within minutes of its declaration of independence.
30. Frederic Bastiat could have easily been a fellow traveler of thesigners of our Declaration of Independence.
More similar words: independence, independent, be independent of, dependent, exhilaration, condensation, tendency, declare, declared, depend, clarification, depend on, depending, separation, reparation, dependable, preparation, indecent, concentration, suspended, decadence, resplendent, transcendent, ratification, gratification, deprecation, depreciation, denotation, declamatory, oration.