Random good picture Not show
1. Why not try to grown your own date palm from a date stone?
2. Date palms are one of the few fruit trees that can be safely transplanted at full maturity.
3. Palm tree such as date palm , queen palm , coconut , canary island palm, etc.
4. The date palm give some shade to the house in the summer.
5. Freshly collected date palm juice should also be boiled and fruits should be thoroughly washed and peeled before consumption.
6. Date palm trees in Iraq are passed down through generations as part of family legacies.
7. Israeli scientists recently grew a 120cm-tall date palm from a 2000-year-old seed which has been confirmed as the world's oldest-sprouted seed.
8. The date palm is without a doubt the plant which characterizes Egyptian agriculture more than anything else.
9. The cream contains date palm extract, olive leaf extract and Aloe Vera extract.
10. The Date PalmThe date palm is a wonderful tree.
11. Nearby was an agricultural zone with circular planting beds for date palms and possibly incense trees.
12. The shoots will turn green in the sunlight and grow into your very own date palm.
13. At the beginning its leaves were plagued with white spots, which the researchers chalked up to insufficient nutrients. These days it looks like a healthy modern date palm .
14. The story goes that Jesus was welcomed into Jerusalem on that auspicious day with leaves from date palm trees – a common tree in Jerusalem,[sentencedict.com] which symbolized victory.
15. All kinds of green seedlings; Brown; the Middle East Date Palm; various types of.
16. Efforts to prevent transmission should first focus on decreasing bat access to date palm sap.
17. "There was this great little tavern where you could get these terrific fermented date palm cocktails with nutmeg and crushed lemongrass " "I meant afterwards."
18. With the help of Chinese scientific research institutions, a date palm species was eventually found in Southern China.
19. Because Riyadh is an oasis surrounded, is a vast range of date palm forest, palm trees and clear water, such as the Mangmang yard stretch of desert habitat, fascinating.
20. In Bangladesh in 2004, humans became infected with NiV as a result of consuming date palm sap that had been contaminated by infected fruit bats.
21. The Saudi Arabia Pavilion features a fine centerpiece: a huge hanging boat shaped like a half moon. Date palm trees are planted on the ground and roof to form a hanging garden of desert style.
22. Inland, there are ruined medieval mud villages and forts,[Sentence dictionary] many surrounded by date palm plantations.
23. A wet and often slippery pathway cuts through the thick vegetation, interspersed by fig, mahogany and date palm groves and follows the edge of the gorge for an unrestricted view of nature at work.
24. Although they can be transported by sea from Saudi Arabia, as the date palm trees are extremely sensitive to the environment, it will be very hard to naturalize them.
25. The Cameron Highlands offer a spectacular view of limestone hills and mountains dripping with vine-like vegetation and the lowlands filled with banana and date palm trees.
26. Along the Nile River, the autumn sun glowed especially softly and date palm trees stretched arms enthusiastically.
27. Once he shouted up at the boy perched on the very summit of the date palm who had begun hacking at a clump with his long, sharp sickle: " Be careful you don't cut the heart of the palm."
28. The sweet, edible, oblong or oval fruit of the date palm, containing a narrow , hard seed.
More similar words: palm, palm tree, sepal, alma mater, palate, date, private property, to date, update, mandate, sedate, candidate, separate, sedated, up to date, inundate, out of date, validate, date from, antedate, repatriate, elucidate, blind date, liquidate, accommodate, invalidate, sell-by date, date back to, intimidate, separate from.