Random good picture Not show
1. Please elucidate the reasons for your decision.
2. You have not understood; allow me to elucidate.
3. I don't understand. You'll have to elucidate.
4. Haig went on to elucidate his personal principle of war.
5. The object is to addle and not to elucidate.
6. There was no need for him to elucidate.
7. Please elucidate the reasons for your action.
8. I will try to elucidate what I think the problems are.
9. Could you please elucidate?
10. The aim of the report is to elucidate the main points of the new regulations.
11. The note help to elucidate the most difficult parts of the text.
12. The notes helped to elucidate the most difficult parts of the text.
13. He formulated the notion to elucidate the particular problem of how scientific ideas become represented in popular consciousness.
14. The studies elucidate the history of alcohol problems in men.
15. Further studies are clearly needed to fully elucidate the effect of ethanol on the gastric parietal cell.
16. It can also elucidate some of the vaguer notions of pragmatic theory.
17. Finally, we attempt to elucidate the infrastructure of current and projected associations that supports this picture, and consider its significance.
18. We asked Miss Maudie to elucidate.
19. Purpose : To elucidate of diagnostic methods and curative effects of bladder hemangioma.
19. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
20. Objective To elucidate the molecular mechanism of autosomal dominant neurohypophyseal diabetes insipidus in Chinese.
21. It is of profound interest to elucidate the enzymatic activities in soil.
22. On the basis of my own observations, I should like to elucidate a few problems concerning the Soviet Union and China.
23. To appreciate the significance of the lyrical origin of tragedy, we must first elucidate lyric poetry as such.
24. However, such a decision on its own would hardly further the present aim of seeking to elucidate underlying issues.
25. Clarity appears in those self-directed exhortations of the novelist to elucidate Raskolnikov's motive for murder.
26. The physician must establish a sympathetic rapport with the patient to help elucidate possible causes and contributing factors.
27. In order to understand the mechanisms governing ribosome biosynthesis, it is necessary to elucidate the structure and organization of its components.
28. An important objective of the Centre will be to elucidate these relationships.
29. He would go the extra mile to try to elucidate his intentions.
30. To observe the anatomic characteristics of the distal tibiofibular syndesmosis on CT axial scan image and elucidate clinical significance.
More similar words: lucid, lucidly, pellucid, candidate, hallucinate, validate, invalidate, intimidate, dilapidated, reluctant, reluctance, reluctantly, ineluctable, hallucinogen, hallucination, trepidation, intimidating, intimidation, date, fluctuate, mandate, update, to date, sedated, out of date, antedate, up to date, inundate, date from, date back to.