Random good picture Not show
1. The piece ends with a cymbal crash.
2. Cymbal is a pair of round brass plates.
3. Two towering cymbal crashes end cataclysm in G minor.
3. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
4. Special effects can be obtained by strokes or rolls on a suspended cymbal, executed with timpani or side-drum sticks.
5. The method has solved the difficulty of the saltatory stress and the strain on the rotation symmetry face of cymbal transducer for bringing the design.
6. I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal.
7. You can have a vocal fairly prominent in the in-ear mix without as much of the harsh sibilance from the voice, or from cymbal bleed.
8. One of the earliest bronze percussion instrument, evolved from cymbal, used in memorial ceremony and banquet.
9. I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal.
10. At present the country has not yet found the flying cymbal performing styles.
11. There are two types of tune names of Pengshui drum playing, namely, solo tune name and divertimento with four music instruments:basin drum, horse gong, big gong and cymbal.
More similar words: policy maker, policy making, symbol, symbolic, symbiotic, symbiosis, symbolise, symbolism, symbolize, combat, samba, mumbai, embark, embassy, lambast, embargo, bombast, embark on, lambaste, combatant, bombastic, embarrass, embankment, ambassador, embarrassed, bombardment, embarkation, embarrassment, ball, ballet.