Similar words: lengthways, burn the candle at both ends, thwart, at bottom, cut back, both, bother, make both ends meet.
Random good picture Not show
(1) The higher the interest rate, the greater the financial risk - which, of course, cuts both ways.
(2) This publicity cuts both ways. It focuses on us as well as on them.
(3) It cuts both ways to both parties.
(4) The company will probably discover, to its chagrin, that it cuts both ways.
(5) When our album Cuts Both Ways was released in 1989(Sentencedict.com ), I couldn't believe how successful it was.
(6) But the ethical issues cut both ways.
(7) The decision will inevitably cut both ways.
(8) The plan may cut both ways.
(9) Such a manoeuvre could cut both ways.
(10) This can cut both ways, with drought and deluge increasing, as we predicted in 1995.
(11) But the speed and ease of communication cut both ways.
(12) The perils of dealing with shaky regimes cut both ways.
(13) The pulp wood and timber industry is an example of how a global economy can cut both ways here.
(14) Mr. Obama's focus on energy and climate change , experts said , cut both ways.
More similar words: lengthways, burn the candle at both ends, thwart, at bottom, cut back, both, bother, make both ends meet, outbreak, X-rays, always, nowadays, highway, textbook, eastbound, freshwater, pocketbook, northwest, southwest, robot, abbot, earthworm, bottom, worthwhile, worth while, search warrant, bottled, verboten, sabotage, cut.