Random good picture Not show
(1) Senior managers stipulated work-life balance as their main criterion when choosing jobs.
(2) Academic ability is not the sole criterion for admission to the college.
(3) bacillus, bacilli * larva, larvae * criterion, criteria.
(4) The main criterion is value for money.
(5) By this criterion, very few people are suitable.
(6) Score each criterion on a scale of 1 to 5.
(7) Now the examination score serves as the only criterion for a student's academic performance.
(8) The most important criterion for entry is that applicants must design and make their own work.
(9) Therefore, the main criterion is value for money.
(10) The first-best criterion relates only to allocative efficiency.
(11) This sounds like a criterion for literary language.
(12) Our criterion for assessing the models is simple.
(13) The only criterion is that of mutual comprehension.
(14) The company's criterion for success is high sales.
(15) Like that criterion, it seems very mild.
(16) Simplistic hierarchies do not meet this criterion.
(17) Some line experience appears a main criterion.
(18) Whichever, both entries fulfil my third criterion.
(19) One crucial criterion in justifying a screening programme is that intervention is more effective in presymptomatic disease than after symptoms have appeared.
(20) To be sure(sentencedict.com), this is not the only criterion: the voices of other Christians may be very confused.
(21) This difference of criterion as to the character of the conflict was reflected in the way power was handled on each side.
(22) This notion of a criterion could be used to show the argument from analogy to be unnecessary.
(23) The use of unemployment rates as a criterion of the effectiveness of regional policies is of limited value.
(24) The criterion is the number of years before the pre-tax cash receipts from the project pay back the capital invested.
(25) In other cases a criterion may be needed, and one frequently used is the payback period.
(26) Success in making money is not always a good criterion of success in life.
(27) This implies two criteria of relevance for the selection of stylistic features: a literary criterion and a linguistic criterion.
(28) This establishes at the outset for both parties the criterion for evaluation of work done. Sentencedict.com
(29) We shall refer to this as the minimum variance criterion.
(30) Note that criteria, data and dicta are plural words: the singulars are criterion, datum and dictum.
More similar words: criteria, hypocrite, inferiority, writer, anterior, exterior, interior, ulterior, deleterious, mysterious, deteriorate, austerity, dexterity, posterity, mysteriously, alliteration, reconstruction period, esterification, counterfeiter, critic, period, critical, alacrity, superior, priority, write, trite, criticize, criticism, serious.