Random good picture Not show
(1) I'm counting the days till I see you again.
(2) She was counting her money.
(3) I'm counting on you.
(4) Love is not a matter of counting the days. It's making the days count.
(5) We are counting on your speech, bishop, to give some moral uplift to the delegates.
(6) He was counting slowly under his breath.
(7) Counting will begin as soon as the polls close.
(8) We are counting on your cooperation.
(9) There are thirty-six people in the bus,counting the driver.
(10) I'm counting on you to persuade her.
(11) I'm counting on you to help me through!
(12) I'm counting on you to support me.
(13) We have invited 50 people(sentencedict.com), not counting the children.
(14) I'm counting on you to help me.
(15) The diet is based on counting calories.
(16) She's already counting down to the big day.
(17) I'm counting on your support.
(18) We're all counting on winning this contract.
(19) The referee started counting over the fallen boxer.
(20) No sugar for me, thanks—I'm counting my calories .
(21) I'm counting down the days until my trip.
(22) There are 12 weeks to go, counting from today.
(23) The counting of votes is proceeding smoothly.
(24) I've tried a hot drink at bedtime and counting sheep[sentencedict.com],but I just can't seem to get to sleep these days.
(25) He's counting on his mother to take care of the twins for him; she's had plenty of experience with them.
(26) The whole world was counting down to the new millennium.
(27) There are thirty people in the classroom, counting the teacher.
(28) The little girl could only remember her numbers by counting out.
(29) She paid for the drink and pocketed the change without counting it.
(30) That's the third time I've been late this week - but hey! - who's counting?
More similar words: accounting, accounting system, mounting, hunting, daunting, grunting, haunting, taunting, savings account, checking account, developing country, controlling account, developing countries, count, county, country, counter, count on, account, count out, recount, countess, countdown, discount, accounts, countable, countless, on account, encounter, account for.