Random good picture Not show
1. Higher-rate deposit accounts yield good returns.
2. The company publishes its accounts in August.
3. The accounts were certified by an auditor.
4. Ms Hawkins handles the company's accounts.
5. I'm only a number-cruncher in the accounts department.
6. The accounts department is/are having a Christmas party this week.
7. The accounts show a profit of 9000.
8. Death squares all accounts.
9. Some reports have contained lurid accounts of deaths and mutilations.
10. According to eyewitness accounts, soldiers opened fire on the crowd.
11. She was offered a job as an accounts clerk with a travel firm.
12. The fraud depended on hundreds of bank accounts being opened on behalf of straw men.
13. These accounts are utterly incomprehensible. Can you explain them to me?
14. Contemporary accounts attest to his courage and determination.
15. There is some discrepancy between the two accounts.
16. The accounts of the witnesses are inconsistent.
17. By all accounts he leads a life of considerable luxury.
18. His illness accounts for his absence.
19. Short accounts make long friends.
20. Almost all of the contemporary accounts of the event have been lost.
21. Careful scrutiny of the company's accounts revealed a whole series of errors.
22. The company has to make its accounts and operations as transparent as possible.
23. They didn't pass the exam by all accounts.
24. The accounts show that the company has spent more than it received.
25. People often give very different accounts of the same event.
26. The bank's deposit accounts are on the increase.
27. The new administrator in accounts is a real stunner.
28. We managed to piece together the truth from several sketchy accounts.
29. Theoretically he had control over more than $400 million in US accounts. But, in fact,(sentencedict.com) it was the US Treasury and State Department who controlled those accounts.
30. Switch to an interest-paying current account and stay in credit. Most banks and larger building societies now offer these accounts.
More similar words: chart of accounts, accounts receivable, account, account for, accounting, accountant, bank account, on account of, accountable, accountancy, unaccountable, account number, accountability, checking account, take into account, controlling account, statement of account, individual retirement account, accomplishments, count, county, country, count out, recount, counter, count on, countess, countdown, discount, countless.