Similar words: boast, roasted, plaster cast, master, plaster, eastern, asteroid, disaster. Meaning: [boʊstə(r)] n. a very boastful and talkative person.
Random good picture Not show
(3) Great boasters, little doers.
(4) B boaster and a liar are cousins - german.
(5) Great boaster , little doer.
(6) A boaster and a liar are cousins - german .5 . Between friends all is common .5. Fools grow without watering.
(7) The best way to cure a boaster is by putting his words to the test.
(8) He himself was a bad commander, a boaster and ruffian.
(9) Don't believe all he says - he's a bit of a boaster.
More similar words: boast, roasted, plaster cast, master, plaster, eastern, asteroid, disaster, wastewater, monastery, masterpiece, eastern europe, roast, toast, coast, so as to, coastal, roast beef, milquetoast, haste, taste, caste, chaste, fasten, taste of, lambaste, steadfast, tasteless, toothpaste, stern.