Random good picture Not show
1. Revealing confidential information to a rival company could land you in serious trouble with your boss.
2. She accused them of leaking confidential information about her private life.
3. Confidential information that has been leaked from the BBC.
4. A doctor who gives away confidential information about patients is not behaving professionally.
5. From time to time he passed on confidential information to him.
6. The first concerns the definition of confidential information.
7. Judge Nisen disallowed certain evidence containing confidential information.
8. Schering disclosed what it regarded as confidential information to Falkman and the expert for this purpose.
9. In other words, in Winans no confidential information was specifically entrusted to the employer whereas in Newman and Materia there had.
10. Some restraints to ensure the protection of confidential information may be similarly regarded.
11. Confidential information Every company has confidential information and trade secrets.
12. Thus if the confidential information was published in full detail then the initial recipient would not have a head start.
13. A separate venue must be available, however, if confidential information is to be considered in relation to nursing care.
14. How could you have given that confidential information to a perfect stranger?
15. He added that the penalties against leaking confidential information were severe.
16. He told me the confidential information.
17. He was bribed to give them confidential information.
18. Anyone publishing confidential information could be liable for imprisonment.
19. Article Four Preservation and Application of the Confidential Information.
20. This transmission may contain confidential information.Sentencedict
21. Each side gets confidential information.
22. Employees should not disclose any confidential information of their company.
23. We tried our best to head Henry off the topic, because we knew he'd reveal confidential information.
24. The adjudicating committee can also override this right where confidential information is involved.
25. It is essential that there is an unauthorised use of the confidential information.
26. In a letter to his House colleagues Thursday, Rangel strongly denied he had divulged confidential information.
27. Of course for the obligation of confidence to lapse the information published must be the same as the confidential information.
28. It would be implicit that City employees know that they are not to use confidential information for the purposes of insider dealing.
29. If they discovered evidence of share dealing ahead of the takeover by individuals using confidential information they would institute more formal inquiries.
30. All one may own are such rights as the law confers upon some one who holds confidential information.
More similar words: confidentiality, confidential, confidentially, information, reaction formation, disinformation, information age, misinformation, confirmation, confident, confidently, information technology, overconfident, confidence, informative, self-confidence, vote of confidence, personal identification number, identification, residential, presidential, residentially, providential, confide, formation, confide in, reformation, malformation, registration form, conformable.