Random good picture Not show
1. Schools will help to civilize the wild tribes there.
2. The Romans set out to civilize the Ancient Britons.
3. The African countries hoped to civilize all the primitive tribes on the land.
4. We must civilize away the boy's bad habit.
5. But I wish he'd civilize his living arrangements.
6. The Romans hoped to civilize all the tribes of Europe.
7. Those facilities are intended to civilize people.
8. To civilize the barbarous people is not easy.
9. They tried to civilize the natives.
10. It takes years to civilize a racial war area.
11. Their objective was to civilize the conquered nations.
12. If you will civilize a man[sentencedict.com], begin with his grandmother.
13. Widow Douglas is trying to civilize me? and I won't stand for that.
14. The Romans hoped to civilize all the tribes in Europe.
15. If you would civilize a man, begin with his grandmother.
16. They hope to civilize all the natives in the distant area.
16. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
17. "I think it would civilize people a bit more if they had decent conditions." — "I think you've hit the nail on the head."
18. Knowledge can civilize people.
19. Without a stable family order, in which adult men civilize the young men, terror necessarily rules.
20. This article think civilization is divided into the conquer type, the civilize type and the self-digestion type in three types of civilizations.
More similar words: civilian, civil, civil war, civil right, civil rights, english civil war, utilize, fertilize, stabilize, fossilize, immobilize, civic, lascivious, privilege, vilify, idolize, realize, penalize, socialize, symbolize, visualize, tantalize, globalize, capitalize, radicalize, socialized, specialize, demoralize, rationalize, neutralized.