Random good picture Not show
1. Fifty is a lot of people to cater for!
2. Our plans need to be flexible enough to cater for the needs of everyone.
3. Does the school cater for all abilities?
4. Most schools cater for children of different abilities.
5. TV must cater for many different tastes.
6. We aren't able to cater for your particular needs.
7. Its tariffs cater for four basic classifications of customer.
7. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
8. Schools often fail to cater for the needs of gifted children.
9. This nursery will be able to cater for 29 children.
10. Nunsmere Hall can cater for receptions of up to 300 people.
11. I expect he will be able to cater for your particular needs.
12. They maintain a database of hotels that cater for businesswomen.
13. Some cater for several thousand students, full- and part-time.
14. Each is designed to cater for 60 pupils.
15. The hotel is also happy to cater for vegetarians.
16. They generally cater for up to 500 students.
17. We cater for all ages, shapes and sizes.
18. It began to cater for all tastes.
19. The first two special projects cater for women's needs.
20. But there is an arrangement to cater for an emergency of that kind.
21. Happy to cater for meals before or after the show and interval drinks.
22. We regret we are unable to cater for people with physical disabilities.
23. The alternatives are designed to cater for a wide variety of abilities in S5.
24. Facilities will run after normal school hours to cater for latch-key children.
25. Beginning this autumn, courses are designed to cater for all tastes and interests.
26. There are four plans available to cater for individual preferences.
27. She says they've got good facilites and can cater for children up to 16.
28. The meals themselves are designed to cater for all tastes.
29. I need advance warning of how many people to cater for.
30. It is not against modernisation but believes that pubs should cater for all tastes.
More similar words: waterfall, cater, paterfamilias, cater to, perform, performer, answer for, performance, underperform, weather forecast, counterfeiter, butterfly, interface, subterfuge, interfere, interfere in, counterfeit, user interface, interference, interfere with, scatter, locate, vacate, educate, educated, located, allocate, placate, scattered, inculcate.