Similar words: cast aside, get away, put away, right away, broadcast, pasta, a stage, coastal. Meaning: v. throw or cast away.
Random good picture Not show
1. He cast away his baggage and fled to Shanghai.
2. Be sure not to cast away your time.
3. He will cast away this money just as he has done in the past.
4. What would you do if you were cast away on a desert island?
5. They were cast away on a desert island without food or water.
6. We were cast away by the storm on an island without food or water.
7. The ship was cast away on the coast of Europe.
8. If you were cast away on a desert island, what would you miss most?
9. Leaders are either recast or cast away.
10. Let Marion be reminded of what she had cast away.
11. The ship was cast away during the severe storm.
12. Their manhood has cast away in Africa and Russia.
13. Don't cast away the used books.
14. Cast away, no turning back from long forgotten shores.
15. You should never cast away your time.
16. The more he cast away, the more he have.
17. They cast away the equipment they would not need.
18. He felt over thrilled and cast away his flowers in hands, dashing towards the big flower. But he was somewhat delayed by his heavy steps due to the all-way weariness.
19. Rom. 11:2 God has not cast away His people whom He foreknew.
20. God hath not cast away his people which he foreknew.
21. However, as imaginary space and aesthetic function are cast away in those movies, there results in the intrinsic contradiction in the audience and monil...
22. God hath not cast away his people which he foreknew . Wot ye not what the scripture saith of Elias? how he maketh intercession to God against Israel, saying.
22. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
23. It is no wonder that Cast Away earned him nominations once again.
24. How can I cast away all me cares and worries?
25. We were cast away on an island without food or water.
26. When he grew rich , Dirk cast away his old friends.
27. A time to gather stones together, a time to cast away stones.
28. Well, why not? Let Marion be reminded of what she had cast away.
29. Paul (Romans 11:2) refers to an incident in his history to illustrate his argument that God had not cast away His people that He foreknew .
30. Alsop got the message ―― and an old and condescending 5 custom was cast away.
More similar words: cast aside, get away, put away, right away, broadcast, pasta, a stage, coastal, devastating, case, in case, in cash, away, cash in, casual, casino, in case of, carcass, cash in on, await, award, in a way, in any case, casualty, pass away, fall away, die away, in this case, in the case of, occasional.