Similar words: take care of, be aware of, more often than not, figure out, moreover, more or less, stereotype, car.
Random good picture Not show
(6) No(sentencedict.com/care of.html), I have other business to take care of.
(7) The care of the environment is of prime importance.
(8) Take care of my brother and sister.
(9) Please take care of it for me.
(10) Promise me you'll take very special care of yourself.
(11) They shared the care of the children.
(12) Please take care of this.
(13) Please take care of yourselves.
(14) I'll take care of it.
(15) Take good care of yourself in the year ahead.
(16) He is well able to take care of himself.
(17) I'll take care of the rest of it.
(18) He has to take care of his sick mother.
(19) How much do men share housework and the care of the children?
(20) Your job won't take care of you when you are sick. Your friends and parents will. Stay in touch.
(21) Their single-minded devotion to the care of the dying was admirable.
(22) I'm not worried about her-she can take care of herself.
(23) He is fourteen, old enough to take care of himself.
(24) She is too flighty to take care of young children.
(25) teacher, if you are a beautiful sky of the sun, we are underground lovely grass, is that you give us new life. Your day and night to help us take care of us, your hard work!
(26) The study showed a deep fear among the elderly of being abandoned to the care of strangers.
(27) My mother was left with 3 children to take care of.
(28) Good memories are in my deep blessing. Warm rmssing brings my silent wishes, take care of yourself and come back as you wish.
(29) There is nothing sexier than being confident and taking care of yourselves.
(30) Mark, you've got a good wife. You ought to take care of her.
More similar words: take care of, be aware of, more often than not, figure out, moreover, more or less, stereotype, car, care, scare, card, cart, by car, carve, carry, scary, care for, scared, cargo, carbon, carry out, carrot, cartoon, carpet, care about, take care, carry on, carrier, don't care, carry off.