Random good picture Not show
1. She wanted to sever all her connections with the firm.
2. The Consolidated Capital Fund would sever the link between finance and accounting.
3. Sever each side shoot by pulling away, or cutting if necessary, so that a heel is left attached.
4. However, I know I myself don't want to sever my links with the past.
5. You have to trench around the stump and sever all the roots.
6. To cross them was to break tradition, to sever one's links and become an outsider.
7. The ties with the past difficult enough to sever already.
8. Some 35 members voted to sever ties with the churches.
9. Meanwhile the Goldsmiths were taking steps finally to sever their connection with the School.
10. For what better way to sever an unwanted tie than by disappearing off on business for a couple of weeks?
11. She had to sever all ties with her parents.
12. This let lets one sever server work like several.
13. I may as well sever all ties with Sandy.
14. PC Sever, Work Station , Printer, and other Exterior equipment for computer.
15. You really want me to sever ties with all my close relatives?
16. The clinical symptoms were excessively sever and were characterized by severe consciousness disturbance (semicoma to coma, 6 cases), aphasia (5 cases) and bilateral paresis (3 cases).
17. The influencing factors among the sever responder groups were isolation, social discrimination and negative coping.
18. The world can be changed by man's endeavor[sentencedict.com], and that this endeavor can lead to something new and better .No man can sever the bonds that unite him to his society simply by averting his eyes . He must ever be receptive and sensitive to the new ; and have sufficient courage and skill to novel facts and to deal with them .
19. Hundreds of members of the 100,000-strong party backed Mr Alton and threatened to sever their links with the party.
20. The spokesman said no one called the Kings on Wednesday morning to sever ties with the team.
21. Since the job required that he be politically neutral, he had to sever his links with the Socialist Party.
22. Now he could no more excise it from his brain cells than he could sever his past from his future.
23. The personal touch obviously worked with Mike Greenwell when Duquette was about to sever ties two years ago.
23. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
24. The rest of them felt his wife tried to sever all connections.
25. Meanwhile Mr Redwood's successor has bowed to pressure to sever his business links with Asda.
26. If he did not, said Mr Deerey, he would move to sever all links between Chalmers and the party.
27. The girls who join know that they are expected to sever their links with family and loved ones.
28. MPS type coal pulverizer features low electricity consumption, low noise and flexible adjustment, but the requirement for coal quality, especially for grindability factor is relatively sever.
29. Library network can be subdivided into server groups and terminal groups, the sever group construction is the focus of the library network.
30. Asynchronous COM is a kind of different asynchronous transfer mode between sender and sever components.
More similar words: severe, several, severely, severance, perseverance, seventy, seventh, ever, every, never, fever, for ever, revere, however, clever, revert, ever so, reverse, everyone, every bit, ever since, whatever, every other, reverent, reversal, vice versa, in every way, never mind, every time, everybody.